Brock's physique answers the question

The question I'm referring to is will he fight DC sometime next year for the HW title? I have the WWE Network saw highlights from one of their PPV's last night. Brock is definitely looking smaller and softer, there's no arguing that. So he's now in the USADA testing pool I'd imagine and isn't looking to chance it. If it had been 300 lb. juiced to the tits Brock that I'd seen I would've been disappointed, because I'm really looking forward to DC smashing him. His physique tells tells you everything. 

Me too, but Lesnar is nowhere near the gimmie fight that Lewis was. He’s got A-level wrestling, lunchboxes and nothing to lose.

It’s guaranteed fun.

Son of Neckbone - Me too, but Lesnar is nowhere near the gimmie fight that Lewis was. He's got A-level wrestling, lunchboxes and nothing to lose.

It’s guaranteed fun.

Exactly.

Lesnar will give DC problems without a doubt. I think lesnar can take DC down a couple of times too.

I think DC has WAY better hands than Brock. The wrestling will negate each other’s and it will be a stand up fight. DC wins. The only chance Brock has is to get DC down. I’m not saying he can’t. The guy is a monster. But it’s going to be a tough fight. Definitely looking forward to it 

RIP Brock

this will be repeat of the Cain Velasquez fight

Brbusingimaginationsincenopics.gif

get jon jones lawyer and your are fine

you can do anything and it will be "unintentional roiding"

You guys are overlooking the fact that in the past 6 years, DC has trained for 15 fights and Brock has trained for one (and that was Hunt, a guy with shitty takedown defense).

it blows me away that so many hardcores and even Rogan want to see this fight so badly.  

A stain on the “sport” IMO 

All that being said, Brock will put up a better fight than Lewis.

The Immortal One - 
Son of Neckbone - Me too, but Lesnar is nowhere near the gimmie fight that Lewis was. He's got A-level wrestling, lunchboxes and nothing to lose.

It’s guaranteed fun.

Exactly.

Lesnar will give DC problems without a doubt. I think lesnar can take DC down a couple of times too.

Lesnar took Cain down with ease. Only Cain’s gameplan was quick scrambles to get back up, and it worked perfectly. DC needs to have something similar in place, and I expect it will work this time, too.

DC should use his wrestling in reverse to stay on the feet and box up Brock, that makes the most sense to me at least

AnthonyWeiner -
The Immortal One - 

It’s guaranteed fun.

Exactly.

Lesnar took Cain down with ease. Only Cain’s gameplan was quick scrambles to get back up, and it worked perfectly. DC needs to have something similar in place, and I expect it will work this time, too.

True but Lesnar said he knew his mistake was rushing especially rushing to pass cains guard which led Cain to getting up easily 

It will be interesting to see how Lesnar paces himself this time.

The problem is that Nobody has really kept DC on the ground before except Jones 

Pics of said soft Brock body.... research

sage77 - 

You guys are overlooking the fact that in the past 6 years, DC has trained for 15 fights and Brock has trained for one (and that was Hunt, a guy with shitty takedown defense).

it blows me away that so many hardcores and even Rogan want to see this fight so badly.  

Agree with your take. Except that Brock brings excitement and hype with him so it is good for the sport in that sense. Not in rankings and legitimacy though that’s for sure!

Some of you believe Brock can take DC down? Really?

One thing is sure, that fight will come back to wrestling, and if that is negated, then stand up will matter. Brock has bad technique but great power so he might get to use it, unlike Lewis. And if Brock is taken down, it could be fun!

sage77 -

hunt does not have shitty takedown defense

and lesnar dominated him coming off a 5 year layoff

DC should win but who knows lesnar throws really hard and can catch him too while faking a takedown

Brock doesn’t like getting hit... it will come down to the stand up and DC will hurt him badly 

I like Brock but at this stage his wrestling is nowhere near DC's. He struggled with Coture, DC keeps this fight wherever he wants it. Worse possible matchup for Brock, a guy with better striking and wrestling.

jpm995 -

I like Brock but at this stage his wrestling is nowhere near DC's. He struggled with Coture, DC keeps this fight wherever he wants it. Worse possible matchup for Brock, a guy with better striking and wrestling.

Lesnar fought the HW champ couture after 3 fights. And knocked him out. Talk about choosing to see what you want to see lmao 

Rambo John J -

get jon jones lawyer and your are fine

you can do anything and it will be "unintentional roiding"

Yeah if you also rat on people

I think it will maybe be slightly competitive, but I don’t see Brock doing much here. His wrestling for MMA cannot be on the level of DC, regardless of credentials. 

What you aren't realizing is that Jon Jones is likely to be guest referee.