Brock's physique answers the question

Lights Out Lurker -

DC will win easily.... Easier than Cain. 

Um no.  DC will likely win but not easier than Cain.  Brock has a heavy punch and could tag DC.  DC has been rocked a couple of times before.  Their wrestling will be negated at least for the first 2 or 3 rds.  DC has the cardio if the fight is not finished by then.

Jclover123 -
Lights Out Lurker -

DC will win easily.... Easier than Cain. 

Um no.  DC will likely win but not easier than Cain.  Brock has a heavy punch and could tag DC.  DC has been rocked a couple of times before.  Their wrestling will be negated at least for the first 2 or 3 rds.  DC has the cardio if the fight is not finished by then.

The Cain fight was over fast but was definitely not easy.  Cain was out for over a year after fighting Brock because he had suffered a career threateing shoulder injury.

Tug Dabone -

DC will practice this kick for the next four or five months:

Can you even begin to imagine how much that would fucking hurt..... I wouldn’t get out of bed for a month if that fucker kicked me like that 

I think Brock needs to study the Bones' and also Gus fights and try to implement the way they used their reach advantage on DC. They both took DC down and at least in Gus' case it wasn't because of equal or superior wrestling.

DC's standup was seriously underestimated by Miocic and it cost Stipe. DC will have a solid game plan, that's guaranteed, and Brock is older, slower, softer. And judging by some responses here DC is still grossly underrated as a MMA fighter.

DC wins this anywhere the fight goes, but I wouldn't be shocked if he T/KOs Lesnar. It's going to be ugly for Brock any way it goes.

Not a single picture?!??

Lorenzo Tortilla -

Not a single picture?!??

Sorry, Bud. Time to zip back up :/

Red Stuff -

Is that from this week?

At a rough guess I’d say he’s 275’ish there so he’s still a very big man

Im excited for this fight. Ariel was pissing me off on his show on Monday going on about how Brock doesn’t deserve this fight, I couldn’t give a fuck it’s exciting and I really wanna see it

TwoCanVanneDamne -
Red Stuff -

Is that from this week?

Im excited for this fight. Ariel was pissing me off on his show on Monday going on about how Brock doesn’t deserve this fight, I couldn’t give a fuck it’s exciting and I really wanna see it

This.. Besides there is only one guy in HW who really deserves a title shot and that is Stipe.  Lewis was the other guy who deserved one due to his winning streak but that's about it.

TwoCanVanneDamne -
Red Stuff -

Is that from this week?

I think Ariel and Kirik suck one another off to this kind of talk. Chael usually knows where the money is though and you don't hear him talking that way.

edit - not recent.

I give Brock credit for taking this fight. DC is one of the best ever.