BROCKTOBER!!!!! who's excited!

JimmersonzGlove probably won't be after he loses our sn bet :)

I'm really looking forward to the all access primetime show on Brock, since he's so private personally.

It's going to be awesome!!!!

Oh, of course at the beginning of BROCKTOBER, we can all look forward to the threads declaring that Cain is the one to beat Brock and then on the 24th of BROCKTOBER we can all read the threads about how those same posters meant that JDS is the man to beat Brock.

BROCKTOBER!!!!!

OH YES!

GG knows what's up!!!

cant wait for the primetime show...

can't wait for the Brocktober Frate Train to get derailed when Cain KHTFO

What I love about the upcoming primetime show, is that Brock is usually very quiet about his personal life and his training before a fight. Now, I realize that they aren't going to give anything away, but it will be a glimpse into a side that we don't usually see.

He is the absolute worst at selling a fight, since he just hides out and trains. So this should be cool.

GMUNIT - can't wait for the Brocktober Frate Train to get derailed when Cain KHTFO

LOL, enjoy your fantasy while you can. Only 23 days left in BROCKTOBER!

Sagiv Lapkin -  
Now THAT'S funny!

Carl Weathers -  you mean Browntober??

Brown's going down in BROCKTOBER!

Justinmacd - That's one of the funniest romo's I've ever seen. Cheers to the creator.
lol, I agree.

He just had to go rummaging in the strawberry patch...

I like this SRTGEO guy.

1 2 3 ACE - He just had to go rummaging in the strawberry patch...

I know right?...Cain might just wanna settle for some Plant City strawberries cause he'll never make it out of Brocks patch alive.

BROCKTOBERFEST!!!!

We all know what happens if you mess with Brock's strawberries, you don't even want to find out what happens if you steal a pumpkin!

hmmm...he looks a lot bigger in that wwe pic.

Stay tuned for CaiNovember, bitches.

Cain via lopsided decision.

Jefe de Jefes - Stay tuned for CaiNovember, bitches.

Cain via lopsided decision.

Don't start printing your calendars yet!