Broken UG Page 1 (No-Frames)

I made a thread about this in SupportGround earlier today, but no one reads that so I'm asking here to see if anyone is having this problem.

Basically, clicking on the gray "Underground Forums" button should take you to the first page of UG, but it times-out after about 10 seconds and I get an error page. Every other page/sub-forum/thread works fine but that page in particular is broken.

This is the link that should work:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.splash&forum=1

Tried it on Firefox/Chrome/IE/Phone on 3G, cleared cache, cleared cookies, reinstalled Firefox and still it's broken.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yup, I can't access the forums from a computer at all. The app is better, I can access the forums but it crashes every 10 minutes. Also, despite paying for a blue name and the app, I can't post pics or edit anything from the app. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - Yup, I can't access the forums from a computer at all. The app is better, I can access the forums but it crashes every 10 minutes. Also, despite paying for a blue name and the app, I can't post pics or edit anything from the app. Phone Post 3.0
Same Phone Post 3.0

ds1970 -
Jimmy Wrassler - Yup, I can't access the forums from a computer at all. The app is better, I can access the forums but it crashes every 10 minutes. Also, despite paying for a blue name and the app, I can't post pics or edit anything from the app. Phone Post 3.0
Same Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

TTT

The app is awful, half the threads I clicked on today just gave me a blank grey screen with cutoff comments.

I cant get the UG to work on chrome with no frames, but the OG works fine. Been like this for over 24 hours. WTF

Ok so it's not just me