Bros can I ask a bro question?(not humble brag)

Do any of you find it physically uncomfortable when a girl, you know, makes stuff disappear? Would it be ghey and against bro rules to say using the old 10th grade handy at end would be better? Phone Post 3.0

Makes stuff disappear? Are you sure she didn't just put it back in the cabinet? Iknow when I think something disappeared its usually just because the gf put it back where it belonged. Phone Post 3.0

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

I no comprehend...

Can not compute. Phone Post 3.0

How much "stuff" is dissappearing? A finger or two? Or a whole goddamn fist?

Ask the black guy she's fuking what he opts for. Phone Post 3.0

English motherfucker... Phone Post 3.0

It feels like when you grab your dingus and open had rub the tip of it! Phone Post 3.0

fanat - How much "stuff" is dissappearing? A finger or two? Or a whole goddamn fist?
I've got three bracelets stuck in my ass but that's for another thread Phone Post 3.0

Wtf is going on here? Phone Post 3.0

Did you lose it? I found it. It was in her purse. Her naughty purse. Phone Post 3.0

tikmovado - um you are fucked and dull.

There is no human that does not enjoy this.

You should move to the mountains and stop trying to make everyone else miserable.
Wife never did it but any girl before that it was good. Now for some reason it's hypersensitive. Phone Post 3.0

I think I broke a commandment

Kirik have mercy on my ginger soul Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - I think I broke a commandment

Kirik have mercy on my ginger soul Phone Post 3.0

Soul? 

Now I know you are trolling.

Like when she sits on a barstool and it disappears and she's suddenly on the floor??

His girl swallows. He thinks it's gross & it is, just like the hummer itself.
She thinks she's doing your goo a solid. Just tell her to stop. She'll be fine with that unless she has mental problems. It's not a lucid person that does such a thing for selfish reasons.
If she actually WANTS to swallow, just let her. It's no longer part of you. Don't try to dictate it's whereabouts. Just let it go.

Cum directly on her face you heathen.

He'd just rather make it disappear himself. Or he likes the sight of cum. Phone Post