Brought my Pit Bull to work today. AMA

Working so I may take some time to respond but will answer all questions and vids and pics will only be available via email to someone else that can post them for me.

Ask Away. Phone Post 3.0

Death toll?

How do you plan on surviving the night? How many children were mauled during your commute?

What do you do? Phone Post 3.0

No children or deaths yet but the POS dropped his $20 chew toy on the 101 in Hollywood somewhere between the lankershim exit and vine. Phone Post 3.0

Do you ever smear peanut butter on small children and watch your dog eat them?

Post Production labeling/(minor graphic design, QC, Dubbing) simple shit. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Do you ever smear peanut butter on small children and watch your dog eat them?
No but he does get his own jar of peanut butter when groceries are bought. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Working so I may take some time to respond but will answer all questions and vids and pics will only be available via email to someone else that can post them for me.

Ask Away. Phone Post 3.0
Good for you OP. Here's a vote up for your pup. Phone Post 3.0

Do you ever smear peanut butter on your balls and watch your dog eat small children?

Pics of man killer. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you hate America? Phone Post 3.0

Mybad didn't read. Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - Why do you hate America? Phone Post 3.0
Because America created a "monster" they now want dead. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. I love my AMERICAN Pit Bull Terrier, AMERICAN Staffordshire Terrier or whatever other name people want to call this American hunk of love. Phone Post 3.0

How many children did he eat? Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Do you ever smear peanut butter on your balls and watch your dog eat small children?
Lol. Genius!! Vote up. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Only freedom-hating, jihadist-sympathizing, commie-felating pussies don't like America's Breed AMD they don't count.

Keep up the good work.

Semper Fi Phone Post 3.0

BadDog -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Only freedom-hating, jihadist-sympathizing, commie-felating pussies don't like America's Breed AMD they don't count.

Keep up the good work.

Semper Fi Phone Post 3.0
I was kidding ya vote down Nazi.

I love Pitts, and Andrei Arlovski too. Phone Post 3.0

Right on, man. I've got a 3 year old pit, and a new 10 week old one. The older one is an absolute sweetheart. Couldn't get a different breed after her, easily the best dog I've ever had.

The hate here for the breed is pretty ridiculous, but I just don't get involved. I didn't like them either till I rescued one, and I suspect those that hate them here will be the same until they own one themselves (so, maybe never).

VTFU OP. Phone Post 3.0