Brown exclusive on 'eventful' UFC 198 fight week

theimmortal - Thanks for the love guys. Maybe an AMA is in order? Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Phone Post 3.0

MDubz - Cliff notes? Phone Post 3.0

Very good interview. Basically Matt doesn't give a shit. He said he's gonna flip somebody off if they threaten to kill him, but also realizes they don't really mean it so he wasn't surprised when a few douchebags tried to assault him. Doesn't make a big deal out of it and had a good time in Brazil. Wasn't scared during the ex coach's assault the next day either. He feels bad for him because the guy has such a cowardly character. Also calls Tyrone Woodley a bitch and says Tyrone would be hiding in the bushes while he went to battle in the dark ages lol.

"This motherfucker would be in the back, hiding in the bushes and throwing tomatoes or some shit." -The Immortal

VTFU Matt.

2 things I'd ask:

Can you hook us up with a link to the video from the weigh in you guys took?

You said Shields helped you out for this fight, and that you wouldn't fight a friend. Tyson once said you respect a fighter for fighting him. What are your thoughts about facing Nick? You both have my respect and I think it would be a good scrap.

theimmortal - Thanks for the love guys. Maybe an AMA is in order? Phone Post 3.0

Always a fan of anyone who take there trade as serous as you do.

Can't wait to see you back in action.

NicolasRGC -

Very good interview. Basically Matt doesn't give a shit. He said he's gonna flip somebody off if they threaten to kill him, but also realizes they don't really mean it so he wasn't surprised when a few douchebags tried to assault him. Doesn't make a big deal out of it and had a good time in Brazil. Wasn't scared during the ex coach's assault the next day either. He feels bad for him because the guy has such a cowardly character. Also calls Tyrone Woodley a bitch and says Tyrone would be hiding in the bushes while he went to battle in the dark ages lol.

Awesome.

I agree. as a fan if you chant you will die or boo and you might get flipped off. IMO its all part of the fun / show. Nothing to take personal, glad Matt seems to see it that way as well. 

12SixElbow - 
NicolasRGC -

Awesome.

I agree. as a fan if you chant you will die or boo and you might get flipped off. IMO its all part of the fun / show. Nothing to take personal, glad Matt seems to see it that way as well. 

also glad he got a piece of that one guy too

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Could be a classic. In like bitch, just in case.

tl/Dr version.

Matt is the human equivalent to a honey badger. No fucks given.

respect. Phone Post 3.0

good interview and good luck with your career Always a pleasure to watch win orlose

Anyone know what his youtube is? I can't find it.

Rahjai MD - tl/Dr version.

Matt is the human equivalent to a honey badger. No fucks given.

respect. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this. I respect his positive outlook on life. We could all learn from that. I know it looked like I was giving him some shit in another thread (not that he would care) about flipping off the Brazilian crowd and them hence retaliating but it was more directed towards the people posting racist comments about Brazilians being third world animals and stuff like that. I respect that Matt knew exactly what he was getting into and doesn't take it personal. So in that case, carry on sir!

You should of pretended mia fucked with you chew like that guy on tuf been a fan ever since best wishes in the future your great in everything you do WAR THE IMMORTAL ONE Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0