Brown Supporters Dont Care If Officer Attacked

They don't care if the officer was beaten,dont care that brown robbed a store an assaulted an elderly man, just irrational people that cant be reasoned with. The news is now saying his orbital bones are not broken,you don't need a broken face to be knockedout.

He could have raped an elderly man on the way to the robbery and they still would be saying he didn't deserve to die.

It's a fucked up system now days because no one thinks that they or their loved ones should be accountable for their stupid actions. Phone Post 3.0

They can get away with this where there is a majority of white people but as this country goes browner, I don't think you will find tolerance for this behavior from Hispanics, Asians and other non-white people.

American black culture is going to be eclipsed soon and like my brown wife has told black people at work " I wasn't born here, I am not white and I don't give a shit if white people enslaved your people, I don't owe you a fucking thing." Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 - They can get away with this where there is a majority of white people but as this country goes browner, I don't think you will find tolerance for this behavior from Hispanics, Asians and other non-white people.

American black culture is going to be eclipsed soon and like my brown wife has told black people at work " I wasn't born here, I am not white and I don't give a shit if white people enslaved your people, I don't owe you a fucking thing." Phone Post 3.0
Ummm... Hmmm... Phone Post 3.0

deeeeeeletye.

Corey - They should all move to Liberia since they got it so bad here. They could live out the rest of their lives in tranquility there with no whitey to keep them down.

I'd pitch in for their plane tix

warmonky - They don't care if the officer was beaten,dont care that brown robbed a store an assaulted an elderly man, just irrational people that cant be reasoned with. The news is now saying his orbital bones are not broken,you don't need a broken face to be knockedout.

No surprise.

The "victim mentality" among these people is so strong that it cannot be obscured with facts.

We had an incident here a few years back where four of our cops shot and killed an off-duty black rookie cop.

Long story short, he was trying to make an arrest out of his jurisdiction for a fucking fist fight between two homeless guys. He approached without his shield or ID and a gun in his waistband. He threatens one of them with the gun and the bum (also black) thinks he's being robbed and tries to take the gun. They wrestle over it, and a shot goes off.

Our uniformed cops get there, and tell the guy to put the gun down. Instead, the rookie turns and points the gun toward the uniformed cops, who subsequently unload.

The entire incident was on video and witnessed by in excess of 50 people. The family still sued for 90 million, claiming that one cop white cop who fired (along with two hispanics and one black) WALKED UP AND EXECUTED THE ROOKIE DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS DID NOT APPEAR ON VIDEO.

They claimed that it happened as a bus passed, momentarily obscuring the video. For their claims to be true, the white cop would have had to leave his position of cover, run 25 yards to make the contact distance shot, and get back to the exact same spot in TWO SECONDS.

There were also no powder burns on the body, indicating that no shots were from close range.

I still remember the press conference that the family's scumbag lawyer held. Behind him were five "new witnesses." All of them were homeless guys in brand new suits he had obviously just bought them (but not had tailored).

Federal jury DIDN'T GIVE THEM A FUCKING DIME.

^^^The suits were rentals. Guaranteed.

Gforce -
warmonky - They don't care if the officer was beaten,dont care that brown robbed a store an assaulted an elderly man, just irrational people that cant be reasoned with. The news is now saying his orbital bones are not broken,you don't need a broken face to be knockedout.

No surprise.

The "victim mentality" among these people is so strong that it cannot be obscured with facts.

We had an incident here a few years back where four of our cops shot and killed an off-duty black rookie cop.

Long story short, he was trying to make an arrest out of his jurisdiction for a fucking fist fight between two homeless guys. He approached without his shield or ID and a gun in his waistband. He threatens one of them with the gun and the bum (also black) thinks he's being robbed and tries to take the gun. They wrestle over it, and a shot goes off.

Our uniformed cops get there, and tell the guy to put the gun down. Instead, the rookie turns and points the gun toward the uniformed cops, who subsequently unload.

The entire incident was on video and witnessed by in excess of 50 people. The family still sued for 90 million, claiming that one cop white cop who fired (along with two hispanics and one black) WALKED UP AND EXECUTED THE ROOKIE DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS DID NOT APPEAR ON VIDEO.

They claimed that it happened as a bus passed, momentarily obscuring the video. For their claims to be true, the white cop would have had to leave his position of cover, run 25 yards to make the contact distance shot, and get back to the exact same spot in TWO SECONDS.

There were also no powder burns on the body, indicating that no shots were from close range.

I still remember the press conference that the family's scumbag lawyer held. Behind him were five "new witnesses." All of them were homeless guys in brand new suits he had obviously just bought them (but not had tailored).

Federal jury DIDN'T GIVE THEM A FUCKING DIME.
It doesnt sound like the rookie was all that bright if hes turning his gun on uniformed officers. Phone Post 3.0

They get to complain and parade around town and bitch and act victimized. Thug life. Phone Post 3.0

Pansat - Even better we could pitch in and send them on a nice boat ride back to Africa. I'm sure the native Africans think very highly of African Americans. Phone Post 3.0

These types of events always bring out the best in the OG.

It just blows my mind that people still talking about race. The guy was a thug he robbed a store and beat on a cop. That is a crime plain and simple. Did he deserve to die? No. Did he warrant being shot? Yes. Minorities are always trying to blame their surroundings for their issues then blame them selves. I'm Puerto Rican and I hate this mentality. I stay away from spicks and blacks during this bullshit cause they automatically think we need to unite against cops. Fuck that. Get an education get a good job move out the good and POOF! No cop issues! Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 - They can get away with this where there is a majority of white people but as this country goes browner, I don't think you will find tolerance for this behavior from Hispanics, Asians and other non-white people.

And 300 years from now they'll be saying, fuck these hybrid European slave mastas, kill these jalapeño cheddah crackaz lol Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 

^^^The suits were rentals. Guaranteed.

"You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it."

Corey - They should all move to Liberia since they got it so bad here. They could live out the rest of their lives in tranquility there with no whitey to keep them down.
That's why Liberia was created. A state for freed slaves to repatriate back to Africa. Phone Post 3.0

sxnieves - It just blows my mind that people still talking about race. The guy was a thug he robbed a store and beat on a cop. That is a crime plain and simple. Did he deserve to die? No. Did he warrant being shot? Yes. Minorities are always trying to blame their surroundings for their issues then blame them selves. I'm Puerto Rican and I hate this mentality. I stay away from spicks and blacks during this bullshit cause they automatically think we need to unite against cops. Fuck that. Get an education get a good job move out the good and POOF! No cop issues! Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you are white not Puerto Rican.

HereWeAre - 
Pansat - Even better we could pitch in and send them on a nice boat ride back to Africa. I'm sure the native Africans think very highly of African Americans. Phone Post 3.0

Have you looked at the Facebook, YouTube or news channel article comments about ferguson? Man, it's like a klan rally in some of those places!

White347LX - 
HereWeAre - 

Have you looked at the Facebook, YouTube or news channel article comments about ferguson? Man, it's like a klan rally in some of those places!

Maybe it's not a clan rally but rather a honest opinion from people. Not sugarcoated, not politically correct but honest.

fanat - 
White347LX - 
HereWeAre - 

Maybe it's not a clan rally but rather a honest opinion from people. Not sugarcoated, not politically correct but honest.

Yes it's their honest racist opinion that they want all blacks to go back to africa.

HereWeAre - 
fanat - 
White347LX - 
HereWeAre - 

Yes it's their honest racist opinion that they want all blacks to go back to africa.

Don't you?