Browne training for Cain with Tarverdyan (pic)

Cain was going to win anyway . Phone Post 3.0

Viking Descent - After the upsets we've had over the last 12 months.

Imagine, just imagine if Travis goes in there and destroys Cain with his boxing.

I think this forum would explode. Phone Post 3.0
On a good night, Travis could do it. But I don't see it against Cain if he's healthy. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes -

All Edmond, all day. Edmond coaching his ground game too? S&C?

He does it all, can't risk any other coaches taking his shine. He's like jackwink in one man.

Good. Hope he keeps training with Edmond, especially after he bullied that reporter who asked about the Mitrione eye pokes at the post fight press conference. Would love to see Cain destroy this guy

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

That's some scary af shit inbthe background. Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - You think Travis knows he's a shitty coach and just puts up with it cuz Rhonda or do you think he thinks he's a good coach? Phone Post 3.0

The former.

No way Travis takes this guy seriously.

Jack Carter -
Fresh2death - You think Travis knows he's a shitty coach and just puts up with it cuz Rhonda or do you think he thinks he's a good coach? Phone Post 3.0

The former.

Saying that says he doesn't take his career serious then... So he's just gonna be Ronda's bitch after fighting? Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - 
Jack Carter -

The former.

Saying that says he doesn't take his career serious then... So he's just gonna be Ronda's bitch after fighting? Phone Post 3.0

He takes both his career and his relationships seriously. He's doing his best to balance the two. Part of taking his relationship with Ronda serioulsy is accepting Tarverdyan into his life.

If I got to Fukk Rousey, I'd train with Dada 5000 if she wanted me to. Phone Post 3.0

jasperb - There are probably better coaches at the local YMCA. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer -
Fresh2death - You think Travis knows he's a shitty coach and just puts up with it cuz Rhonda or do you think he thinks he's a good coach? Phone Post 3.0
If he is a terrible coach, and likely is, then there is no way Travis doesn't know that. Travis used to train with Wink. He knows what good standup coaching is, so he'd know if Edmond was 10 levels lower than that. Phone Post 3.0
To be honest, I don't think winklejohn is all he's cracked up to be. A lot if the guys he has would have good under anyone.

I think when you want to start talking about the top striking coaches in the sport, you have to look at who they produced or who made the most significant improvements under them. There are 3 too coaches who jump out at me. Corderio has done some incredible work with everyone he has, look at how much better dos anjos has gotten under him. Duke roofus has built some excellent guys from the ground up and it's hard to argue with how good dillashaw has gotten under Ludwig.

Yes, winklejohn has a lot of top guys.

I think a lot of the top striking coaches in mma have more of a background in mma and very good understanding of boxing and kicking. Look at zahabi, his advice is always spot on in between rounds. I think crazy bob cook may not hold pads for guys but he seems to be giving the best information to guys while they are fighting.

Mark Henry is also very good and has gotten some excellent results, although no one has seemed to take to his style quite like Frankie did Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - You think Travis knows he's a shitty coach and just puts up with it cuz Rhonda or do you think he thinks he's a good coach? Phone Post 3.0
No he genuinely loves Count Dracula just like Jake Ellenberger did. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I guess we know Cain is winning for sure now.

JOESONDO - Beautiful, champ Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Beautiful! Beautiful Champ! Phone Post 3.0

I BET this will end bad for for Travis Phone Post 3.0

In honor of Ali's passing and farewells can we get a bump to the thread of the Greatest of All Time Murals at count Choculas lab? Phone Post 3.0

"A lot if the guys he has would have good under anyone."

There is no best coach. Overeem has won 4 in a row under Jacksons. He looks like a completely different fighter, he joined them when he was in a slump, not when he was at the top. I think Winklejohn deserves credit for that

Holly would have looked terrible under Cordeiro. You point out RDA but you ignore that everyone else at Kings have terrible defense, Werdum and Dariush regularly run head first into punches

Cyborg has trained with Cordeiro but it wasnt until she started working with Parillo that her striking looked a lot tighter and crisper.

Every coach has their strengths and weaknesses. It depends on the fighter

Dead President -
jasperb - There are probably better coaches at the local YMCA. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Tamdan trains at the ymca Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - If I got to Fukk Rousey, I'd train with Dada 5000 if she wanted me to. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0