Browne vs Mitrione set for UFC Fight Night Boston

Holy shit that's a good free card! I hope it stays intact!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'd pay for that card lol Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Mitrione, if you beat Travis I swear I will root for you until the end of time, and I will personally lead the campaign for you to get a FAT new contract from The Egg..... I'll tweet him every day and start a #showmeatthemoney ..... I'm rooting for you so hard, I rarely dislike a fighter the way I do Travis. Best of luck Phone Post 3.0

My only wish is that this card happens next weekend..!!!!!
It's free too which I love God damnit Phone Post 3.0

War Meathead!

Helluva card Phone Post 3.0

Winnable fight for Meathead Phone Post 3.0

WAR MITRIONE

GREAT FREE Card!

Ram Rod -
calpolkid - Boetch and Herman at 205? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure it would be at 85, unless they've both moved up Phone Post 3.0
It's been official its 205 for about a month iirc Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -

WAR MITRIONE

Haha love me some meathead Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully that main event holds together..wow. Cruz vs Dillashaw on a free card? That fight alone would make it sell if it were a paid card. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone, hold hands

And pray nothing fucks this card up

Especially when the card involves Pettis Phone Post 3.0

Please stay healthy dom please!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Big homie Browne gunna get that kotn bonus for sure I like it

I hope Meat crushes Browne. Phone Post 3.0

WAR MEATHEAD! Another KO loss coming up for a Count Chocula fighter.

Isn't Matt on his last fight on his current deal?
If so, then this is a HUGE fight for him financially and I hope he wins. Will be interesting to see what offers he gets on the open market and if the UFC matches. I assume if he loses, the UFC won't match the offer but if he wins, they will be forced to.

Sweet law thats a good one Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Isn't Matt on his last fight on his current deal?
If so, then this is a HUGE fight for him financially and I hope he wins. Will be interesting to see what offers he gets on the open market and if the UFC matches. I assume if he loses, the UFC won't match the offer but if he wins, they will be forced to.

I thought his contract ran out after his last fight? I'm probably work, pretty common occurrence lol.