Bruce Lee talking MMA

The guy knew that one martial art alone was not enough. What a visionary!

great post shane!

Oh crap you started a bruce lee thread. Shitstorm will ensue.

Neat video. Thank you, Mr. Carwin!

When you throw your punches Shane, it seems like you use the Bruce Lee's method of putting everything behind every one of your punches. 

Cool vid but shouldn't you be looking under your bed for The REEM?

Great thread, Shane. GREAT thread.

when shane punched mir against the fence it looked like he was using bruce lee's 1-inch punch technique. it was awesome

"The way he pushes the limits of what is possible, that's why I will always appreciate Anderson Silva as a fighter, but as a human being he sucks."

LOL, so he dances around the octagon and now he's a shitty human being?!?!?

Guy was way ahead of his time.  Wish he had lived to see all this, his opinion would have been interesting!

Is that Ron Van Cleef introducing the clip?

ttt. always like that interview. The full interview is somewhere on youtube as well

Squatdog - Is that Ron Van Cleef introducing the clip?

That's Fosace? You can't even spell Fosace.

He finished Chuck Norris with a standing Guillotine.

Great video.

Bruce is a legend and a true pioneer. Only wish he could be alive to see where martial arts is today.

Shane,

Just curious, did you watch Strikeforce last night. What are your thoughts on Overeem?

Im a bit off subject for this post. PLEASE MR CARWIN KICK BROCK LESNAR'S ASS!!

sage77 - Shane,

Just curious, did you watch Strikeforce last night. What are your thoughts on Overeem?

TTT for Shane.

CRE - Does Shane want to lose to Brock?

Stop making me like you, son of a GREAT LADY!!!

I think Anderson Silva does what Bruce Lee would have tried to an extent.

The way he pushes the limits of what is possible, that's why I will always appreciate Anderson Silva as a fighter, but as a human being he sucks.

Normally you make sense, this didn't make so much sense.