Bruce Lee - "Then die"

Ttt for a true visionary Phone Post

Chills man!  thank you for the post!

There will never be another like him.

AngryFoamy - 

I got 'em too. You're welcome brother. There's just something about this.

"I said, you know, "Why did you say that?" He said, "Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

AngryFoamy - 

damn. me too

good stuff!

Wow great quote. Thanks Sagiv.

Ttt Phone Post

TTTT

Archer0545 -  There will never be another like him.

Just because he was the 1st doesn't make him the last... Phone Post

Be like water, my friend.

Ttt Phone Post

he really was the best.....at exercise

Ttt Phone Post

I dont care what any one says ... that is the martial art GOAT of all time.

A whole different level of understanding.

Munk - he really was the best.....at exercise

Insert haters gonna hate gif. His ability to fight is all speculative. Even though his fighting ability was spoken very highly of by numerous marital arts experts at the time. Its irrelevant to the point of this thread. What bruce lee undoubtedly was, was a visionary. He questioned thousands of years of tradition and challenged people to understand the why behind it and how to make it practical. He challenged those around them to self improvement in all areas of their lives as evidenced by this quote and his influence has a universal message that has inspired people from all walks of life in numerous avenues beyond martial arts or working out as you put it. Phone Post

That was awesome thank you!

ttt

Nice! Chances are, your favourite MMA fighters of today were inspired to start training MA because of Bruce. TTT for a man WAY ahead of his time and a true pioneer. Phone Post