Bruised Rib Means No PED Test In Portuguese

Aldo fucked up his Brazilian vitimans cycle so he has a "fractured rib" now. Phone Post 3.0

crazydave - Aldo fucked up his Brazilian vitimans cycle so he has a "fractured rib" now. Phone Post 3.0

Androson had an injured rib before the Weidman rematch

Bobby Lupo -
crazydave - Aldo fucked up his Brazilian vitimans cycle so he has a "fractured rib" now. Phone Post 3.0

Androson had an injured rib before the Weidman rematch
Lol I see what you did there Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - 
Spinning Shit - 
Bobby Lupo -
xsrg95 - Chris Weidman was doing it before it was cool

That ain't his fault. He lives on Guido long Island. It's in the water
In Jersey, it's easier to list what isn't in the water. Phone Post 3.0

No doubt. I go to AC for a weekend, and feel myself growing

AC is one of the most unvisitable SHITHOLES passing for a tourist destination in this country.........

Haulport - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Spinning Shit - 
Bobby Lupo -

AC is one of the most unvisitable SHITHOLES passing for a tourist destination in this country.........

It's disgusting. 2 blocks off the boardwalk and you're on Aids street and Crack ave.

Bobby Lupo -
Haulport - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Spinning Shit - 
Bobby Lupo -

It's disgusting. 2 blocks off the boardwalk and you're on Aids street and Crack ave.
Tried to ask a guy where I could get some weed, but when he turned around his lips were bleeding. Probably from hitting a crack pipe in the cold or some shit.
I just turned and walked towards civilization Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Ya heard!

Shit's going to be crazy for post July 1st fights.
And this gets the title as the most stupid thread of the year! Bravo! Phone Post 3.0

Like I said

Lupz, has an Irish woman gotten to you? You found her, didn't you? The one . Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Keep on fighter bashing Aldo Lupo, wow you got so much class

My people invented classiness

SensoriaUtopia - Keep on fighter bashing Aldo Lupo, wow you got so much class

No one can know for sure but checkout this timeline of events from sherdog thread ALDOgate, sources listed there:
June 10
10:00 am - The drug tester arrives in Brazil by plane
01:29 pm - The drug tester attempts to contact Aldo's team to collect the sample
01:51 pm - Aldo's head coach, Andre Pederneiras, returned drug testers call, say he will attempt to locate Aldo
04:00 pm - Efforts by Aldo's coach were unsuccessful, drug tester and Pederneiras arranged for the test to be done the following day at 10:30 a.m. at Aldo's training facility.
June 11
10:30 am - Aldo arrives at his training center and meets drug tester. The process to get a urine sample starts
11:15 am - After 45 minutes of trying, Aldo has finished the urine sample. Before the drug tester can process the sample one of Aldo's trainers stops the process as the head coach was not there to witness it.
11:30 am - Pederneiras arrives at the training center, an hour after he told the drug tester to arrive, and says "I should have been here for the test" even though he is an hour late. He calls CABMMA to see if they are aware of the test.
11:31 am - As the drug tester attempts to argue his right to take the collected sample an off duty police officer who happens to be listening approaches the drug tester and asks for his passport. The off duty police officer immediately confiscates the drug testers passport. He then tells the drug tester his Visa is invalid.
11:45 am - CABMMA representative Christiano Sampaio arrived at the training facility and halts the test, claiming the test was not being conducted in accordance to Brazilian MMA procedures
12:00 pm - "Drug Free Sport", the agency the drug tester works for contacts a brazilian doping control officer to perform the test.
01:00 pm - The brazilian doping officer arrives but CABMMA representative Christiano Sampaio refuses him to test, stating that only a CABMMA collection officer would be allowed to collect the sample. At the same time Aldo's urine sample is destroyed as Aldo and the drug tester had lost contact with it.
06:00 pm - A second test was scheduled with Aldo to take place at the gym on June 12, conducted by a CABMMA doping officer and monitored by the American drug tester. The test was scheduled to take place between 8:30-9 a.m.
06:30 pm - Brazilian immigration officials arrived at the gym to review drug testers paperwork. Drug tester was fined and given eight days to leave the country, but he was approved to monitor the collection process of Aldo's sample the following day.
June 12
08:30 am - Drug tester arrives at Aldo's training center to find Aldo is not present.
11:40 am - Aldo finally arrives at training center 3 hours and 10 minutes late, he says he missed his drug test because he was trying to get a Visa.
11:49 am - Aldo finishes a urine sample, but while passing it to the CABMMA official he spills it and destroys the sample[1]
12:29 pm - After an hour Aldo can provide another urine sample, this one he safely passes to the CABMMA official. It has now been 47 hours since a request for Aldo to give a urine sample was made.
12:30 pm - After CABMMA official hands sample to the American drug tester he poses for photo with Aldo and gets his autograph.
01:40 pm - Urine sample is shipped to the lab.
June 23
11:00 am - 10 days after the drug test whilst sparring Aldo suffers a rib injury, awaits further tests to determine if he can fight.
June 29 - One day prior to new drug testing scheme coming online Aldo pulls out from
July 11 fight with McGregor. According to his doctor Aldo asks for and is granted a therapeutic use exemption from Nevada for corticosteroids and other usually banned substances to heal his rib.
July 1 - UFC's new USADA partnered drug testing scheme begins operation. Until Aldo's TUE's have expired he will receive no testing.
July 7 - Aldo's urine test he finally completed on June 12 comes back clean."