Brutal Honesty- No One Will Beat Lesner

I hate the guy, but he is really a freak of nature, how can you be that fast and explosive at that size??? I dont think anyone will beat him for a LONG while.

No one

who?

I agree. That's proven now.

Roy Nelson

the new brock has SUBMISSIONS!!??!?!

JDS will KO him.

the next time he might not be able to take that much.... but holy shit!

TrevorRice - I hate the guy, but he is really a freak of nature, how can you be that fast and explosive at that size??? I dont think anyone will beat him for a LONG while.

You may be right.

I see how you can say that with absolute certainty, since he was just a ref's call away from losing his 2nd fight in the last 5.

RedCoat - Dude are you serious? Carwin made him look like a little boy. If he hadn't gassed the fight would have been over.

Sorry but if you think Lesnar can remain the champ for long you're simply delerious. Carwin blew his load and went for the finish too soon.

A rematch and Carwin would destroy him.

ALSO, Fedor would kill the same Brock that was in the cage tonight.

I think the exact same thing is said after every single UFC HW championship fight. No offense.

If Carwin's uppercut didn't stop him, I have a hard time seeing JDS doing it.  Brock will take him down and punch a dent in his face

Fedor and Overeem would fucking kill him.

Don't sleep on the fact that Brock was fighting thru ring rust. He is only going to get better.

Flame away, but I think the new Ubereem could put him away.

Carwin is capable of beating Lesnar, don't think anyone else though. 

not trying to make excuses for Carwin but if he had any type of cardio, then he would've beaten Brock.

Lesnars standup has holes.

I think JDS is going to be a nightmare for Lesnar.