Brutal Matt Hughes meme on twitter

Doing it is already bad enough, writing a book about it and feeling none of it is wrong is another level

6 Likes

I never get the ā€œAbsolutely no oneā€ part in memes

Can somebody explain?

1 Like

That guy is lucky if he ainā€™t dead or badly concussed now!

His leg couldā€™ve got ripped right off after the spin!

Watch it slowly!

MR. C

Dont be a fuck head.
Morckorkells book review was a fantastic thread taking the piss.
The dude was newtering pigs. A job that has to be done for the pork that is on your plate. And he threw it at a squeemish friend.
He was actually doing shit as a kid. Mans work. What were you doing pussy boy.
If you didnā€™t do anything worse than that then congratulations.
Iā€™ll throw balls that were going in the bin anyway at someone, till this day.

4 Likes

i bet that fuker is alive, but with very dislocated back and shoulder + multiple broken bones

1 Like

Dude just needs to walk that shit off.

6 Likes

Came in here to call Hughes a piece of shit as well but after a quick reflection on past scumbaggery, I realised Iā€™ve also been a piece of shit at times too.

5 Likes

What Farmer let matt Hughes slaughter 12 piglets for shits and giggles? Isnt that a farmers way to make money?!?!?!
On a sidenote, ā€œwhile growing up, Matt Hughes and his brother Mark liked to go and bang behind the barn, Joeā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m a fan of dark humor sometimes but I donā€™t really find anything in this thread funny.

3 Likes

Me either bro. I find laughing at someone dying distasteful and a reflection of character.

2 Likes

This

1 Like

Spoken like a true South Park fan!

Episode 8 Cheer GIF by South Park

Either itā€™s all ok, or none of it is ok. Who the fuck is the one allowed to make that line? Lol

Frate trane imo

Reading parts of that book and thinking, ā€œdid he actually approve this?ā€

That sounds like a YOU issue.

1 Like

Time to go watch some Matt Hughes getting KOā€™d

4 Likes

hes mad because Matt is a hunter

Knocked him right out of his shoes. Just like Ray Brower.

Heā€™s a sociopath. He always gave off weird creepy vibes. Stories about him beating his wife in front of his kids, torturing animals - Itā€™s almost like he represented God and Jesus and God was like fuck that shit and put that train there. It was divine intervention. fuck Matt Hughes

3 Likes

Are you talking about rumours?