BRUTAL new east euro street fight league

Fuck that’s crazy. He was holding his head after it was stopped too. Not sure if it was from the headbutt or concrete though.

1 Like

couple good scraps. in both fights the guys who looked severely physically outgunned ended up getting it done. Some good accurate gnp from the mma guy here in this 1.

1 Like

this ones quite DOMINANT!

1 Like
1 Like

Man these guys are fucking nuts lol. What a rush it would be winning a fight in this league. Itd be like something out of a movie.

This is where the term “knucklehead” comes from. First trained wrestler to slam someone on the concrete makes a paraplegic or a corpse.

2 Likes

this is the stupidest hool tuff guy poser shit for fighters not talented enough for the pro’s

1 Like

we need marco ruas in there

2 Likes

I would argue that these guys are definitely not posing as tough guys. Most posers have no interest in actually proving they can fight or proving they can take some punishment.

Some of these dudes are animals, who clearly train, can clearly fight and are definitely tough.

No. They are not pros and the concrete floor is ridiculous and obviously dangerous. Other than that, I have no issues with guys wanting to compete in fighting.

2 Likes

Hard Times with Charles Bronson.

3 Likes

In the cool video with brutal ko, you can see spinning back kick straight into the crotch, didnt even blink

fantastic movie

Jesus, glass chin league by the looks of it.

I did not anticipate that at all. He was a SECOND DEGREE BLACKBELT IN TAE KWON DO.

A second-degree black belt.

Do you know how much of a badass you have to be to get your second dan in TKD?

There are some seriously tough 8-year-olds that have achieved that level of mastery.

2 Likes

I’ll grant that fighting on concrete is a bad idea, but the fighters aren’t complaining. They’re soccer hooligans and that’s how they fight on the streets. Besides, the later events have softer surfaces. I’d like to see some Americans in that league. The Marines are looking for a few good men.

Diesel is sad.Diesel want nut shots.

Exactly. No fake tough guys. But clearly super dumb guys though ha ha. Fighting on concrete, hits to the back of the head… come on. What, MMA is too “soft” for you all now? Always has to be more “extreme”?

MMA wasn’t soft when it started out as NHB and Vale Tudo. Anyone here old enough to remember?
(4) UFC 4: Keith Hackney vs Joe Son - BRUTAL Groin Shots! - YouTube

1 Like

No matter the numerous KOs and broken bones in MMA, injuries and concussions in football and hockey, there’s always these complaints how “soft” modern day sport X is now…