Bryan Callen and Schaub respond to Ariel Helwani

Jew on Jew violence

5 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

“He knocked out Crocop, he knocked out Minotauro” - Joe Rogan on a recent podcast

2 Likes

Helwani ripping off NWA lines lmao, kid is such a dork

Schaub I didnt even bother, these guys are all losers, but this “beef” is likely getting them both more clicks than their actual work.

Both are insufferable, Ariel could actually be decent if he dropped the crybaby, victim and now badass acts.

8 Likes

Nobody posted a written summary…

1 Like

Schaub has been gossiping about Ariel for 5 years. Ariel finally snapped and buried him. Schaub responded by talking about all MMA journalists. Ariel dug up his body and reburied him.

15 Likes

The fake tough guy talk from a guy who cries on his soy show is just stupid and makes me wish him ill.

6 Likes

He went overboard for sure but Schaub has been running his mouth for so long that I can’t blame Ariel for it.

6 Likes

Guess that makes sense but he could have just ignored him, honestly I didnt know he talked shit because I cant listen to the guy, he sucks as a comedian and any personality, I mean he made it to the UFC so he has that but no idea how he didbt fade into obscurity. I just find ariel annoying now, the Gina crybaby shit (didn’t hear the cropcop but people mention that and he is a legend) his whole UFC drama etc. Like just shut the fuck up with the drama shit and be a MMA reporter because you are decent at that. If I want drama I will call my ex girlfriends.

Same time though, if someone was talking shit about me yeah I want to bury them so guess he gets a pass on that, but honestly does anyone watch Schaub? I had no clue what he says lol

2 Likes

Pat McAfee got Ariel going full heel mode. Heelwani is in full effect lately.

3 Likes

I cannot stand either one of them and I hope they manage to ruin one another. Ariel is the creepiest, most awkward motherfucker in journalism. Schaub, while obviously having physical gifts, is a no talent, hack pos when it comes to anything pertaining to the spoken word. Fuck both of them. Very hard. Very deep.

5 Likes

I think heel mode might work for a bit but people in power will turn, he will be stuck with a YouTube platform which I guess is ok, look at Jake Paul and these YouTube dorks, but think he eventually will lose the battle, props to him for going his own route and if he fails it’s on him, personally for half a million I’d stick with ESPN and have it in my contract that I can also do YouTube podcasts and see where it goes.

I think he is burning bridges TBH

Love or hate Ariel what he has built is impressive. He went from being some awkward nobody trying to get interviews with fighters to being one of the biggest mma reporters there is.

7 Likes

100%. There’s no way Ariel should have EVER made it to where he is. In that regard, I have a lot of respect for him. Having said that, fuck him.

True but he did it when NOBODY gave a fuck about it, he really was just one of the first to try and make a go of a sport that was not mainstream.

I should go do that with arm wrestling and act like a legit reporter, when it grows bigger then I’m the authority

5 Likes

Look another one of Ariels soy boy.
Let’s be real Schaub is unintelligent with a speech impediment and Ariel is a dorky ass Jew who couldn’t play sports. Ariel is a whiny baby. It’s funny how I don’t see anyone backing Ariel.
End of the day it’s still:
Intelligence is Ariel 10-8
Atheletic ability is Schaub 10-8 and they both wish they had what the other does have

1 Like

He literally ignored him for literally 5 years until recently when Schaub broke the camel’s back.
We all have our own limits.

4 Likes

Josh, who does a fight companion with Schaub, tries to get in the mix.
Heelwani’s too much for him and it’s a one punch KO.

Josh deleted his tweet.
Hate Ariel or love him, these jabrons have nothing for him.
He is doing to them verbally what they would do to him in the octagon.

17 Likes

I dont watch or listen to either of their shows but this keeps popping up on the forum. I think they are leaning into this “beef” for exposure and to try to become the news/stars.