Bryan Callen smartest guy on the Fight Companions

When ever Bryan is on the podcast you can tell he is levels above the rest as far as intelligence and life experience. He's like the only adult in room full of pothead kids. I'd rank them from smartest to least smartest. 1. Bryan 2. Joe 3. Brendan 4. Eddie 

He is well read but also very goofy and gets called out fairly often on saying crazy inaccurate shit. Love the guy though.

I would rank Eddie miles ahead of Brendan

Hi Bryan!

Bryan is very good at pretending he knows what he's talking about

Lol if you think Bryan is that intelligent you must not be very intelligent yourself, no offense but that guy is a moron. He just sounds like he knows what he's talking about half the time because he talks like a douche

Anybody with that little of a backbone is not an intelligent person, he's full of shit.

sagemma - Lol if you think Bryan is that intelligent you must not be very intelligent yourself, no offense but that guy is a moron. He just sounds like he knows what he's talking about half the time because he talks like a douche

Anybody with that little of a backbone is not an intelligent person, he's full of shit.

I agree he does some BS, every now and then (I recall something about polar bears and penguins LOL), but he does seem rather intelligent. A Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, if you will.

Just curious, though, why are you so hostile at OP?

pidgey -

Bryan is very good at pretending he knows what he's talking about

Agreed, when he's talking about a subject I know about he's usually way off base

MexiCain AmeriCain -

Brendon is a college graduate. Come on Son 

Brian knows more about wine than the whole OG combined, great guy!

OP is a honey dickin' Callen. Obbbviously.

Eddie might be the dumbest by a landslide. He couldn't understand how the smell from a skunk spray can be detected inside a car. He couldn't figure out how the smell would get in when a car is made from glass and metal. Joe advocates how weed isn't bad for you. He might want to reconsider keeping Eddie on the show when almost every sentence he utters seems to contradict that argument 

He's also the only one who pays attention to the fights whenever there's a Fight Companion on and the rest of the crew shit on him.

Callen is no different then alot of well read individuals.

Callen knows what he knows, but he thinks he knows whathe doesn't know.

No matter who you are, or what field you study, there is a field out there you should just shut up when talked about and listen.

Its no different then when someone asks Neil DeGrasse Tyson something outside of Astrology/Cosmology and its like. I love the guy but many times hes wrong. Like when he was talking about that robot in Force Awakens.

That being said I do feel that when Callen fucks up, his friends love to pound on him for his error. Its most likely that they know deep down hes a smart dude and when he does fuck up, they feel that they need to get their jabs in.

MexiCain AmeriCain -

Agreed

Callen's never seemed that smart from the few episodes I've seen. But him and bravo make the fight companion almost unwatchable. Eddie with his idiotic conspiracy talk and callen derailing conversations with some dumb point or question he has to make.

Callen and Eddie are my 2 favorites on there. I used to like Schaub but hes almost intolerable lately. Joe has just always been Joe.

da Vinci 81 - Callen's never seemed that smart from the few episodes I've seen. But him and bravo make the fight companion almost unwatchable. Eddie with his idiotic conspiracy talk and callen derailing conversations with some dumb point or question he has to make.
Callen does a great job of turning a good conversation to shit. Perfect example is his "dropping knowledge" segment on Fighter and the Kid. Totally derails the podcasts

sagemma - Lol if you think Bryan is that intelligent you must not be very intelligent yourself, no offense but that guy is a moron. He just sounds like he knows what he's talking about half the time because he talks like a douche

LoL. VU