Bryan Singer hit with ANOTHER rape lawsuit

Bryan Singer hit with another teen sexual assault lawsuit: report

Singer, 48, and Broadway producer Gary Goddard, 59, were named in the suit filed Saturday in Los Angeles Federal Court on behalf of a British national. The suit claims Goddard sexually abused a teenager he met online, and introduced the victim to Singer at an afterparty for the London premiere of 'Superman Returns' in 2006.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bryan-singer-faces-sexual-assault-suit-article-1.1779400#ixzz30pDilO9K

Pictured: Director Bryan Singer (center) was named in another lawsuit charging he sexually abused a teenage boy.

cas·cade
kas?k?d/
noun

1. 1.
    a small waterfall, typically one of several that fall in stages down a steep rocky slope.
    synonyms: waterfallcataract, falls, rapids, white water More

•  

•  

2. 2.
    a process whereby something, typically information or knowledge, is successively passed on.
    "the greater the number of people who are well briefed, the wider the cascade effect"

Details:

Step 1: Singer and Goddard started "grabbing John Doe in a sexual manner" in a hotel suit, the suit charges.

Step 2: When the teen resisted, Goddard got a "large, musclebound man" to smack him around until he complied, according to the suit.

Step 3: When Singer removed his boxer shorts, the teen told him, "I do not want to do that," according to the complaint.

Step 4: But Singer ordered the teen to sit on top of him and masturbate then attempted to anally penetrate him, according to the suit.

source: nydailnews

Without any proof or evidence, I'm always a sceptic when the accused is very wealthy. Phone Post 3.0

^ so you are skeptical of a lot of the Catholic Sexual Abuse claims?

In fact a lot of those were false accusations as there is a guaranteed payout of 1 million.

Many priests were falsely accused.

pay money fix problem, i bet the client wanted money from bryain singer, he said fuck you and then lawsuit emerges jus before the x-men movie is about to come out. coincedence? i think not.

pretty sure Egan just wants money at this point. He would make a stronger statement by just filing a civil suit and not asking for money. just find him guilty.

he should do that.

EY will you be watching his new X-Men movie? Phone Post 3.0

I am getting a kick out of how creepy Singer looks in every picture. Phone Post 3.0

hopefully the boy was asian so EY freaks out more.

Why are these lawsuits and not criminal charges?

Because the standards for lawsuits are lower and the chances of someone just paying to make it go away are much higher.

I find it likely Singer is banging young dudes. I'm skeptical that he's waving a gun around, threatening to kill families, and having potential dudes beat up to do said banging. 

This new case is also being brought on by the same lawyer. I agree with Willybone, no doubt the guy is banging young dudes. Doubt to the criminal extent that is being accused though.

Looks like a classic case of faggotry gone wrong.

He should be more media friendly.

Willybone -

Why are these lawsuits and not criminal charges?

Because the standards for lawsuits are lower and the chances of someone just paying to make it go away are much higher.

I find it likely Singer is banging young dudes. I'm skeptical that he's waving a gun around, threatening to kill families, and having potential dudes beat up to do said banging. 

This. Phone Post 3.0

where there's smoke there's fire

no criminal charges because the statute of limitations is up for the most part.

I believe he coerced a lot of kids into sex with drugs and the porkchop of a potential movie career.