Bryce Mitchell Anti Mask Speech...

...at presser. Searched couldnt find another thread, apologies if already posted

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHCYjs2HWKO/?igshid=17b4csy4fo9n7

4 Likes

Not sure why IG vids embed sometimes but other times just appear as a link? 

2 Likes

Dumbass gunna dumbass. People like him are the reason the US has 100k new cases a day.

4 Likes

No surprise here. Guy sounded like the dumbest guy on the roster with his constant cries for camo shorts

1 Like
JOB -

Dumbass gunna dumbass. People like him are the reason the US has 100k new cases a day.

To be fair it doesn’t seem like the American healthcare system is being over ran even if they are diagnosing many cases of Covid a day.

That’s what this was all about wasn’t it?  Not overloading healthcare systems around the world. Isn’t that what we’re trying to do?

Who cares how many cases there are as long as things aren’t collapsing?

We don’t wear masks everywhere around here. When you can’t socially distance you wear one and you make sure not to touch your face as much as possible and wash your hands lots. It’s not hard.  

The kids here don’t wear masks when they’re outside playing because we aren’t crazy and realize that everyone needs a break from them. 

Mask-holes are becoming a real thing. 

4 Likes

I understand being against the lockdowns but being against masks is like being against seatbelts and red lights. 

1 Like
The Lion King -

I understand being against the lockdowns but being against masks is like being against seatbelts and red lights. 

I think more than 1% of car crashes are dangerous

2 Likes
King Trav -
JOB -

To be fair it doesn’t seem like the American healthcare system is being over ran even if they are diagnosing many cases of Covid a day.

That’s what this was all about wasn’t it?  Not overloading healthcare systems around the world. Isn’t that what we’re trying to do?

We don’t wear masks everywhere around here. When you can’t socially distance you wear one and you make sure not to touch your face as much as possible and wash your hands lots. It’s not hard.  

The kids here don’t wear masks when they’re outside playing because we aren’t crazy and realize that everyone needs a break from them. 

I believe you're in Saskatchewan. Just a province over from you, the Winnipeg health region is moving into the red or "critical" Covid status and intensive care units have reached over capacity. It's only November 1st. Looks like a grim winter ahead, especially for those who don't wear masks. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-intensive-care-bed-capacity-cameron-friesen-1.5782753

King Trav - 
JOB -

The point is keeping so many people from getting sick. Not overloading the health care system is an excellent by product of that.

Just because something isn't at critical mass doesn't mean relaxing measures is a good move. Distancing as you describe it is fine. As long as people use masks indoors or where proximity can't be avoided, it's a good thing.

The biggest mask-holes are people who fight using them when they should. That's just a level of ignorance that is hard for me to believe. 

1 Like
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

I believe you're in Saskatchewan. Just a province over from you, the Winnipeg health region is moving into the red or "critical" Covid status and intensive care units have reached over capacity. It's only November 1st. Looks like a grim winter ahead, especially for those who don't wear masks. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-intensive-care-bed-capacity-cameron-friesen-1.5782753

All 14 beds occupied.

"You might say we're approaching capacity in ICU, yes, but we have the ability to flex up and add capacity."

The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority previously said the decline in ICU spaces was intentional, because more beds were added specifically for cardiac patients requiring intensive care, along with more high-observation beds and a new category of intermediate beds, which previously didn't exist.

"Historical trends of the usage of these [ICU] beds showed a number of patients who did not require full ICU-level, one-to-one care, but who would require the services" of one of the other types of beds,

Source: your link

Rabid Bunyip -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

All 14 beds occupied.

"You might say we're approaching capacity in ICU, yes, but we have the ability to flex up and add capacity."

The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority previously said the decline in ICU spaces was intentional, because more beds were added specifically for cardiac patients requiring intensive care, along with more high-observation beds and a new category of intermediate beds, which previously didn't exist.

"Historical trends of the usage of these [ICU] beds showed a number of patients who did not require full ICU-level, one-to-one care, but who would require the services" of one of the other types of beds,

Riiiiight. No sense in taking precautionary measures like wearing masks to keep the number of ICU admissions down. Good thinking.

Here’s another link for ya:

Winnipeg mayor urges Manitoba government to make masks mandatory

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-mayor-brian-bowman-masks-mandatory-1.5733672

Taco Muncher -
Rabid Bunyip -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

All 14 beds occupied.

Riiiiight. No sense in taking precautionary measures like wearing masks to keep the number of ICU admissions down. Good thinking.

Here’s another link for ya:

Winnipeg mayor urges Manitoba government to make masks mandatory

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-mayor-brian-bowman-masks-mandatory-1.5733672

I didn’t say that which you attribute to me via your sarcasm

Simply adding perspective to the alarmist intent of the link posted by actually reading it

1 Like
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Do you believe that Canada’s healthcare systems are going to be over ran by Covid?  

I don’t. 

1 Like
King Trav -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Do you believe that Canada’s healthcare systems are going to be over ran by Covid?  

I don’t. 

In some provinces it's entirely possible. We'll see as winter progresses.

I guess all I really have to say on this is that I’m more scared of the amount of Canadians who are ok with the government making more laws than I am of a virus that isn’t going to cripple humanity. 

4 Likes

Bryce has his own custom camo shorts

daba -

No surprise here. Guy sounded like the dumbest guy on the roster with his constant cries for camo shorts

You watch your mouth, those shorts are epic

1 Like
Rabid Bunyip -

Not sure why IG vids embed sometimes but other times just appear as a link? 

Yeah i noticed they changed it.  if anything...  not allowing the embed just forces people to LEAVE this forum and possibly stay on Instagram instead of browsing the forum.

Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Lol I feel sorry for anyone that believes any of that.  

Relatives work in ICU in so called “hot spots “ in America and it’s complete bullshit.  Never been over 40%. 

Canada is no different, all fake news to scare you sheep.

3 Likes
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Lol I feel sorry for anyone that believes any of that.  

Relatives work in ICU in so called “hot spots “ in America and it’s complete bullshit.  Never been over 40%. 

Canada is no different, all fake news to scare you sheep.

Sure. Doesn't matter what the Centers for Disease Control advises. Some guy on the UG claims to have relatives who work in ICUs and he says everything is just fine (225,000 dead). 

Yeah, your credibilty is solid on this topic. 

2 Likes