BTT breaking up ?? censored news !

It's called Karma my friends.As Louco said greed drove them away from Carlson and now it is ripping their team apart.Karma is a bitch!!!

Does this mean if Vitor loses he is going to blame his camp again?

form Carlson Gracie Sr; he met Nogueira and told the reason Nog was so thin: -There are a lot of people sucking his tits, anyone would get thin like that.

lol

someone contact paul vieli and get sperry on here/

Sounds like the exact scenario behind the split from Carlson; what goes around comes around.

time for a paule viele post

leave it to brazilians to fuck each other in business.

is this where nog moves from brazil to Oregon and train with Team Quest. One can dream

That's too bad.

I'd like to see Mino go and join Chute Boxe.

TRUTH ABOUT BTT - The Censored Post Part II

For many years i have the opportunity to live within BTT walls and i can say that BTT is a bomb about to explode. The mood is a mix of jealousy and fight for power among the managers and strong dissatisfaction among the pro fighters.

Bustamante and Bebeo cant stand the idea of Sperry making 4 times more money than them. Actually Sperry pockets some more money from the Japanese Manager Motoko (who is also Sperrys Bitch). Busta and Bebeo already tried a "Carlson-like" plan to kick Sperry from BTT, but they changed their minds when they realized they needed him to get Pride contracts through Motoko. The next victim would be Bebeo (who brings more problems than benefits, since is hated by 99% of the fighting community and not respected by the remaining 1%). Busta and sperry almost fired bebeo few months ago, but he cried hard for a place and was allowed to continue.

BTT fighters are usually puppets of the 3. We dont understand how Mino, one of the best fighters of MMA, accept this situation. They screw him shameless, as in the story below, told by Master Carlson gracie Sr.

"When Mino was about to travel to Japan for one of his Pride fights, Bebeo, at the time responsible for buying the plane tickets, decided to cheat Mino, pocketing himself 5 thousand dollars sent by Pride Organization for Nogs Executive Class tickets. He bought Minos ticket with Minos own earned Mileage (from airline clients mileage program)accrued through many flights to japan. Can you imagine Minos surprise when, during the check-in, being told it wasnt possible to credit the miles because the ticket was issued with miles ???
So i ask : Do you think the BTT guy repaid the miles or the $$$ to Mino ? The answer is no.

Mino and other Btt fighters routine is to be robbed by their "leaders". He was even forced to share his earnings from a private japanese sponsor with the 3 BTT "leaders" in addition to the manager who got the contract. That only happens because the psycological influence over mino is very strong. Somehow he imagines that without those guys he would do bad.

If you stay with mino alon for 1 day you will hear all those stories and many other, so huge is his resentment with BTT. Sperry is double-faced, Busta has a huge ego and behaves like a greedy dictator, Bebeo is a loser, always thinking about obscure deals.

It is hard to hear about all of this and become silent. The truth is, BTT needs Mino, but Mino does not need BTT."

ban

Let's see if people going one suburb over to open an academy to make some money teaching jiujitsu which is different than the fight team dissolving. I'd like to see if the guys are just expanding to teach or if they will actually start trainning with other teams. I really wouldn't worry about quality trainning, there are so many good blackbelts within the BTT that they could definatly sustain several teams. It wouldn't suprise me though, Remember how many times Victor, Paulo Fillo, and others have left only to come back.

thats too confusing for me.

Mino + De La Riva + Carlson would be awesome.

-