Btw, if you thought Serra won but.

that GSP lost to BJ, you're a hypocrite.

(And I thought if anyone won, Serra did, btw).

Could've gone either way imo.

But for anyone to score it 30-27 is a fucking disgrace.

I thought it was completely even, the only difference being Serra pressed the action more. 30-27 is a friggen joke by the way, who are these judges???

Serra won, he was the aggressor. Lytle had to defend for the majroity of the fight. Good defense is worthless without offense. Serra won, marginly - but won.

I had Lytle winning he first and Serra winning the last two

Scoring aside, Lytle did nothing to win the second and third rounds.

"Serra pushed the action and tried to win. Lytle was way too defensive. I thought it was a draw but anyone who scored it 30-27 for Lytle is certifiably insane"

True!

I didnt ask what you would score if you were the judges. There are enough threads on that, arent there?

"I didnt ask what you would score if you were the judges. There are enough threads on that, arent there? "

C'mon, Wasa-B, this is the UG. I don't think anybody ever actually reads the topic post, they just read the thread title and RACE to the "add message" button.

Its is the UG, indeed.

Im right though, arent I? Funny how people change their criteria depending on who's fighting.

I thought chris won, just on the damage to the rite side with his hooks, other than that there was no real dmaage created by both of them... matt was the agressor though... but he still needed to create some type of damage to be given the fight..

Not at all, Goku.

BJ fans whined that BJ should have won the fight but Serra got the nod for very similar reasons for why GSP won ronds 2 and 3 over BJ.

In short, aside from round 1 of BJ/GSP, not much happened in the GSP/BJ fight or Serra/Lytle but Serra and GSP were the aggressors in similar fashions.