Buakaw is Unbelievable...6 fights in 5 months?

Wow, that is all I can say about 2x K-1 MAX champ Buakaw Por Pramuk. The man could possibly be fight ing 6 times in 5 months. His adventures will lead him to Jamiaca to Japan then to Turkey back to Japan and finish off in Italy.

Buakaw Por Pramuk vs John Wayne Parr II
@ Champions of Champions 2
June 26th, 2009 Jamiaca

* Buakaw defeated JWP by split decision in extra rounds nearly 5 years ago.

Buakaw Por Pramuk vs Nieky Holzken II
@ K-1 World MAX 2009 Final 8
July 13th, 2009 Japan

* Buakaw defeated Holzken by decision 2 years ago in K-1.

Buakaw Por Pramuk vs Murat Direcki
@ Its Showtime Istanbul
August 15th, 2009 Turkey

* Murat Direcki is the current Its Showtime 70max champ and sports a fine record of 66W-11L .

Buakaw Por Pramuk vs ?? possibly two guys in one night
@ K-1 World MAX 2009 Final
October ??, 2009 Japan

* This is where it gets tricky, if Buakaw beats Holzken he advances to this tournament. And if he wins here he could fight twice in one night.

Buakaw Por Pramuk vs Giorgio Petrosyan II
@ Gotti Promotion K-1
October 31st 2009 Italy

* Buakaw and Petrosyan fought to a 5 round draw at a K-1 event 2 years ago. This match could happen at the K-1 MAX Final and either man could be K-1 MAX champ at that time.

Well, Thais are used to fighting every second week, even if they pace themselves differently in their bouts.

Durable dude.

He is built like the stereotypical perfect muay thai fighter, with his proportion and rock solid texture

TTT

rock solid texture?

I'll bet you think he smells incredible, too.

What a monster..

He WAS incredible until he started trying to be a boxer. Watch his fight VS Masato in last years GP. I am CONVINCED it is a work. First round he boxes and its even. Second round he comes out and starts leg kicking and lands no less than 30 leg kicks. I am convinced the fight is over. Third round he comes out and throw not ONE kick and boxes which of course masato has an edge in.

Masato wins a decision.

Suddenly he thinks he is a boxer? Matter of time till he gets Ko'd again.

LEMon - He WAS incredible until he started trying to be a boxer. Watch his fight VS Masato in last years GP. I am CONVINCED it is a work. First round he boxes and its even. Second round he comes out and starts leg kicking and lands no less than 30 leg kicks. I am convinced the fight is over. Third round he comes out and throw not ONE kick and boxes which of course masato has an edge in.

Masato wins a decision.

Suddenly he thinks he is a boxer? Matter of time till he gets Ko'd again.

Because Masato knocked him down in the first round, and was up 2 rounds already. Buakaw knew he had to at least knock down if not knock out Masato. Masato was showing no signs of going down from the kicks until after the fight so Buakaw tried to knock him down with punches.

I'll keep this thread updated after each fight. If Buakaw wins all these fights here he would def stake claim to being one of the best ever. All Buakaw has left is a superfight with Yod Fairtex & rematch with Orno

ttt

Bukkake is unbelievable

He's getting soft. If this were the Thailand Muay Thai circuit, there's no way he could put food on his family's table with just 6 fights in 5 months.

suioryu - Bukkake is unbelievable

LMAO

Are all of these 3 rounds?

JWP, Direcki& Petrosyan are 5 rounders for sure..

Two weeks full rules Muay Thai 5 rouder against JWP..

If Buakaw wins this schedule he will go down as an all-time great on the international circuit IMO

ttt

His adventures will begin later this week. Good luck..

ttt