Buakaw is Unbelievable...6 fights in 5 months?

Buakaw Por Pramuk defeated John Wayne Parr for the second time by close unam decision..

Thai judges won Buakaw the fight. He is better than he is showing.

TTT

suioryu - Bukkake is unbelievable

Fuck it, I LOL'd

Almanac - Buakaw Por Pramuk defeated John Wayne Parr for the second time by close unam decision..

Indeed.

xkmasada - He's getting soft. If this were the Thailand Muay Thai circuit, there's no way he could put food on his family's table with just 6 fights in 5 months.

Not soft. Smart.

Buakaw is a beast.. He defeated Nieky Holzken by unanimous decision last night in there rematch.. 3 more fights to go, lets see if he stays undefeated in this little streak..

Buakaw will now take on Andy Souwer in October, this will be the rubber match. Andy Souwer defeated Buakaw Por Pramuk in there first meeting at the K-1 MAX 2005 finals where Souwer took a 2-1 decision in 5 rounds and the title. There next meeting took place a year later at the K-1 MAX 2006 finals this time Buakaw got sweet revenge when he KOed Souwer in the 2nd to become 2006 K-1 MAX champ.

Mad props to Buakaw Por Pramuk

Go Buakaw

Buakaw robbed against Souwer

Anyone know the results of the Georgio/ Buakaw match that was supposed to happen Oct 31st?

Duke Powerhand - Anyone know the results of the Georgio/ Buakaw match that was supposed to happen Oct 31st?

I would imagine it was cancelled since Giogrio broke his hand in the GP.

Depends how much damage you take. I know dudes that fight every weekend in boxing for stretches of months.