Bubba Jenkins & Jordan Parsons = Heated Exchange

Here is the new MMA Roasted Podcast. Ashlee Evans-Smith join us in Studio and we have a Press Conference between Bubba Jenkins and his Opponent in Bellator on November 20th. Hope you enjoy.
Best,
Adam Hunter

Downloaded for tomorrow at work, cheers mate

I'm a bubba fan but jordan seems like a more likeable guy and bubba seemed to revert to name calling and mocking his accent which i didnt like.i dont know i feel about you telling jordan that he was gonna lose Phone Post

You told Parsons he was going to lose? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bubba is going to get smashed Phone Post 3.0

Jordan is a great guy and incredibly talented Phone Post 3.0

Bubba sounds like an idiot Phone Post 3.0

28:30 mark for anyone looking for the starting point.

Pics of Car wrecks.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Solid exchange Phone Post 3.0

Bubba has been an awesome addition to your podcast Adam. All I ask is that you never let him battle rap anybody again. That almost made me root for Parsons.

I really like Jordan after that exchange, dude was funny. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at the dr Seuss comment.
To be fair neither one of them is very good at trash talk Phone Post 3.0

bmorela3 - Bubba sounds like an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Eat a dick Phone Post 3.0

bmorela3 - Bubba sounds like an idiot Phone Post 3.0

I have to agree with this. Not the smartest dude.

Had anyone in the media called me with those comments, I would have hung up and boycotted that company forever. Not a fan of instigating crap one bit, I'm surprised Jordan handled himself so well. 

Jordan is a stud fighter. Outside of the sport, he's smart, very respectful and all around good dude. He works hard, constantly getting better and is a lot better than you guys are assuming. I got Jordan Parsons for the win.

TTT for Jordan Parsons.

I liked Parsons in the exchange as well. Im eager to watch the fight now though. Phone Post 3.0

HollywoodCase -

Had anyone in the media called me with those comments, I would have hung up and boycotted that company forever. Not a fan of instigating crap one bit, I'm surprised Jordan handled himself so well. 

Jordan is a stud fighter. Outside of the sport, he's smart, very respectful and all around good dude. He works hard, constantly getting better and is a lot better than you guys are assuming. I got Jordan Parsons for the win.

TTT for Jordan Parsons.

Pretty sure Jordan knew what he was getting into and he was having fun with it. Lighten up. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Sorry man. Just listened to it. Bubba took an L.... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Rudi -
Sorry man. Just listened to it. Bubba took an L.... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0