Bubba Jenkins & Jordan Parsons = Heated Exchange

Rudi -
Rudi -
bmorela3 - Bubba sounds like an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Eat a dick Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man. Just listened to it. Bubba took an L.... Phone Post 3.0

Apparently he got given round 1 Phone Post

It doesn't particularly bother me but why do they always use white boy as an insult.

Is he superior to us cracker's? Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - It doesn't particularly bother me but why do they always use white boy as an insult.

I don't get it either. One time this black guy called me "white boy", so I called him "black boy" and he got super pissed and started going crazy. I said to him "thats the same thing you called me, whats the difference". He got in my face and almost started to fight me because of it. 

Huey freman - It doesn't particularly bother me but why do they always use white boy as an insult.

Lol of course not Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
HollywoodCase -

Had anyone in the media called me with those comments, I would have hung up and boycotted that company forever. Not a fan of instigating crap one bit, I'm surprised Jordan handled himself so well. 

Jordan is a stud fighter. Outside of the sport, he's smart, very respectful and all around good dude. He works hard, constantly getting better and is a lot better than you guys are assuming. I got Jordan Parsons for the win.

TTT for Jordan Parsons.

Pretty sure Jordan knew what he was getting into and he was having fun with it. Lighten up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not talking about Bubba's remarks. I'm just saying in general if any media called telling me how I'm going to lose and instigating stuff like that, I'd be pissed. Not too many would appreciate that.

HollywoodCase -
Rudi - 
HollywoodCase -

Had anyone in the media called me with those comments, I would have hung up and boycotted that company forever. Not a fan of instigating crap one bit, I'm surprised Jordan handled himself so well. 

Jordan is a stud fighter. Outside of the sport, he's smart, very respectful and all around good dude. He works hard, constantly getting better and is a lot better than you guys are assuming. I got Jordan Parsons for the win.

TTT for Jordan Parsons.

Pretty sure Jordan knew what he was getting into and he was having fun with it. Lighten up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not talking about Bubba's remarks. I'm just saying in general if any media called telling me how I'm going to lose and instigating stuff like that, I'd be pissed. Not too many would appreciate that.

Adam didn't say Jordan was going to lose nor did he instigate anything. Jordan knew what this was and this isn't a serious "MMA media" show. Its for fun. You were on the show you should know. Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for later Phone Post 3.0

I like Adam, but he clearly said Bubba was going to win and talked him up. Regardless, I'm all for Jordan!

HollywoodCase -

I like Adam, but he clearly said Bubba was going to win and talked him up. Regardless, I'm all for Jordan!

I said I'm rooting for Bubba but if Jordan was fighting someone else I would root for him. I'm in Arizona tonight through Sunday at the house of comedy.. Hope you can make a show.. Comps for you and your guests Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, we were just talking about attending. We're getting it figured out and will reach out. Thanks Adam.

HollywoodCase -

Yeah, we were just talking about attending. We're getting it figured out and will reach out. Thanks Adam.

Thank you man Phone Post 3.0

Parsons was pretty insulting as well

watched some of parsons fights Hes pretty impressive

Well, well, well... another black fighter bringing racism into the mix.
Disappointed in Bubba. He sounded pretty insecure.

I look forward to Parsons doing well.

tenchu - Well, well, well... another black fighter bringing racism into the mix.

Parsons is actually black too though... Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - Well, well, well... another black fighter bringing racism into the mix.

It's so tough being an oppressed white man. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -

It's so tough being an oppressed white man. Phone Post 3.0
Check your privilege bro. Phone Post 3.0