Bubba Smollette? Noose Found By AA NASCAR Driver!

Looks like Jussie has soul mate in NASCAR.

It will come out as a fraud and absolutely nothing will happen to Bubba Wallace.

61 Likes

And when it isn't a fraud, are you going to post a thread about how you're a fucking idiot?

14 Likes

RdotC -

And when it isn't a fraud, are you going to post a thread about how you're a fucking idiot?

And if it is fraud, will you?

17 Likes

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona - 
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

7 Likes

RdotC -

He won't have to, sorry all that terrible racism isn't as bad as you and others want it to be. Keep hoping eh? 

5 Likes

Cool.

So its a 'I'm a fucking idiot' thread bet.

You in crimicon?

2 Likes

camicom -

Looks like Jussie has soul mate in NASCAR.

It will come out as a fraud and absolutely nothing will happen to Bubba Wallace.

Yup. Had same thought when I saw the story. I just rolled my eyes. Never believed for a second.

Our society has turned into the boy who cried racism. They've trained me to not believe them anymore. 

1 Like

What happened?

Then I'll tell you if it's a fraud or not (but it's probably a fraud).

RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

LOL. JUst like you did with Jussie Smollette and the rest of the hoaxsters right?

2 Likes

I am sure that NASCAR and the offended parties will be entirely cooperative with local and federal law enforcement as they thoroughly investigate this obvious hate crime.  

2 Likes

camicom - 
RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

LOL. JUst like you did with Jussie Smollette and the rest of the hoaxsters right?

I never commented on that situation.

Again...

Lets make it a bet. Loser makes the 'I'm a fucking idiot and 100% wrong' thread.

3 Likes

Hashtag -

What happened?

Then I'll tell you if it's a fraud or not (but it's probably a fraud).

A black NASCAR , who has been very vocal in the last month about removing the confederate flag and statues from NASCAR events, said he found a noose in his garage stall...

2 Likes

I actually went to Jussie smolletts IG page. This guy is crazy. Posting pics of the black girl/blm activist that was kille by a black guy of all people. Dude is on a full anti white campaign and has all his folllwers support. Crazy times

2 Likes

I wonder who had access to his garage? Start looking there.

RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

Fair enough. VTFU. 

1 Like

RdotC -
camicom - 
RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

Again...

Lets make it a bet. Loser makes the 'I'm a fucking idiot and 100% wrong' thread.

How about the black teenage girl who said her white held her down and cut of her hair saying racial things.....?????

1 Like

camicom - 
RdotC -
camicom - 
RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

Again...

How about the black teenage girl who said her white held her down and cut of her hair saying racial things.....?????

So you keep ducking the bet here.

Not so confident eh?

5 Likes

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -
RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

Fair enough. VTFU. 

In this climate, the media will never report that it was found out toi be a fraud...

2 Likes

RdotC -

Cool.

So its a 'I'm a fucking idiot' thread bet.

You in crimicon?

You would have to define the parameters of fake and real. Like if it’s the driver himself that put it there it’s obviously a fake, but what if it was one of his crew? Still fake?

What if it was a card carrying leftist? Still fake?

While I like the bet, you really have to define the parameters of win/lose before anyone takes the bet so there is no dick-tucking.