Bubba Smollette? Noose Found By AA NASCAR Driver!

Hilarious how the scariest thing ever for Cami is the potential to have to admit when he's wrong.

8 Likes

Can Someone point me to a real racist incident like this? I feel like maybe once every 10 years we get one that is real.

camicom -
IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -
RdotC -
IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona - 
RdotC -

And when it isn't a fraud, are you going to post a thread about how you're a fucking idiot?

And if it is fraud, will you?

Yep.

100%.

Fair enough. VTFU. 

In this climate, the media will never report that it was found out toi be a fraud...

I disagree; the truth will come out somehow but the retraction of the story will be buried on page 85 of the newspaper or run for all of about 30 seconds at 4am on CNN. 

That way leftist news sources can say that the are unbiased. 

It was likely a first, second year helper type of guy. If a fan got in there that's a different, but real, problem.

Why is it even taking more than 15 minutes to "crack" the case?

1 Like

RdotC -

Hilarious how the scariest thing ever for Cami is the potential to have to admit when he's wrong.

Here is a database of about 400 hate crime hoaxes that you never heard about from the MSM

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

3 Likes

Mountain Medic -

It was likely a first, second year helper type of guy. If a fan got in there that's a different, but real, problem.

Agreed. There had to be cams of anyone entering or leaving that area, no?

RdotC -

Cool.

So its a 'I'm a fucking idiot' thread bet.

You in crimicon?

You would have to define the parameters of fake and real. Like if it’s the driver himself that put it there it’s obviously a fake, but what if it was one of his crew? Still fake?

What if it was a card carrying leftist? Still fake?

While I like the bet, you really have to define the parameters of win/lose before anyone takes the bet so there is no dick-tucking. 

Id think it's pretty straight forward

Either it's real "kill this nigger" racism

Or it's a "just bringing attention to the issue" fake hate crime.

4 Likes

I hope they catch whoever the fuck did that and punish them to the full extent of the law!

2 Likes
Mountain Medic -

100%, there's literally millions in equipment laying around.

1 Like

camicom - 
RdotC -

Here is a database of about 400 hate crime hoaxes that you never heard about from the MSM

So you're still ducking.

Cool.

3 Likes

Mountain Medic -

Its just as likely that they already know its a hoax, and are trying to figure out a way to expose the hoax, so they arednt called racist for actually exposing the hoax.

2 Likes

It’s NASCAR, aren’t most fans red necks?

If so, it’s not hard to believe it’s real.

Its probably fake dough.

Mountain Medic -
Mountain Medic -

So here’s the thing, NASCAR already released a statement that when they find out who did it they will ban that person from their events for life. 

So what happens if this turns out to be Jussie 2.0? Will NASCAR have the balls to fire that dude? Or will they tuck and be like “He was just starting an important conversation...”?

1 Like
Mountain Medic -
Mountain Medic -

So here’s the thing, NASCAR already released a statement that when they find out who did it they will ban that person from their events for life. 

So what happens if this turns out to be Jussie 2.0? Will NASCAR have the balls to fire that dude? Or will they tuck and be like “He was just starting an important conversation...”?

Did they really say that?

Damn, way to paint yourself into a corner.

eubie5 -
Mountain Medic -
Mountain Medic -

Did they really say that?

Damn, way to paint yourself into a corner.

Not painting self into a corner lol, it’s saying we ain’t fucking around with real or fake racism in any way 

RdotC -
camicom - 
RdotC -

So you're still ducking.

Cool.

Hate to say it but I’m with Rdot on this one , this post was about one specific incident not anything else and he’s willing to admit he is wrong if it comes to that , man up take the bet and stop moving the goal posts 

2 Likes

1 Like

RdotC - 
camicom - 
RdotC -
RdotC -

And when it isn't a fraud, are you going to post a thread about how you're a fucking idiot?

Yep.

100%.

LOL. JUst like you did with Jussie Smollette and the rest of the hoaxsters right?

I never commented on that situation.

Again...

Lets make it a bet. Loser makes the 'I'm a fucking idiot and 100% wrong' thread.

But your committing on this? A noose someone threw into the garage. Didn't take the time to set it up or anything. Then expects the 1 black guy in a sea of white people to find it? Not saying it didn't happen that exact way, but I would assume the person doing this did so to make a statement. Only because in every other past case of hate crimes there was a motive and a statement trying to be made. I can't imagine him thinking it would be found be the one intended person if he just threw it in there, but then again actual racists aren't very intelligent to begin with. Just a little devils advocate to think about. As I said I'm reserving my opinion for when the facts roll in.

You two don't want to learn more, like who found it? How was it found? Who had been in the area at the time? Nothing. I'm shocked either of you would make this bet.

CMX -
RdotC -
camicom - 
RdotC -

So you're still ducking.

Cool.

Hate to say it but I’m with Rdot on this one , this post was about one specific incident not anything else and he’s willing to admit he is wrong if it comes to that , man up take the bet and stop moving the goal posts 

He won’t.

He is incapable of admitting when he is hugely off base. It explains his love of Trump though.... the MO of saying crazy shot and then refusing to admit they are wrong when proven otherwise.

1 Like

RdotC - 
camicom - 
RdotC -
RdotC -

Yep.

100%.

LOL. JUst like you did with Jussie Smollette and the rest of the hoaxsters right?

I never commented on that situation.

Again...

Lets make it a bet. Loser makes the 'I'm a fucking idiot and 100% wrong' thread.

what do you think about Jussie and Lebron?

can you comment on them now?

why do you think this one is real when the 1st 2 ( involving celebrities) turned out to be hoaxes?

whats the thinking behind this one being real?

honestly asking .. not trying to troll you

1 Like