Buchecha "Coyote Guard" Sweep Breakdown VIDEO

very nice

Thanks

When did someone start calling the Lucas Leite half guard the coyote guard?  Anyway here is a highlight video of my daughters when they were competing in BJJ.  The first sweep of the highlight is basically this same sweep and the second seen in the video is the first counter when the opponent pressures into you.

JoejitsuMD - 

When did someone start calling the Lucas Leite half guard the coyote guard?  Anyway here is a highlight video of my daughters when they were competing in BJJ.  The first sweep of the highlight is basically this same sweep and the second seen in the video is the first counter when the opponent pressures into you.

I first saw the lucas leite half guard called coyote guard by Lucas in an instructional.

Interesting, never heard that.  We always call it Lucas leite half in checkmat

JoejitsuMD -

Lmao Lucas Leite named it coyote half guard as far as I know.

His instructional is named "The coyote half guard"

For JoejitsuMD:

I was at a checkmat school and we called it the coyote hook but not the coyote half guard. It is 75% of my game

JoejitsuMD - 

I'm also at a Checkmat affiliate, and we called it the lucas leite half guard. I wanted to learn more about it and came across Lucas' instructional in which he called it the coyote guard.