Bud BJJ Tourney

Will the tourney have the medals onsite this time?
Thanks,

Yes JJ has already got them! Last year was a UPS mix up I am completely sorry for that. We will continue to make it better each year. This place is even nicer than last year, details are even finer. All things will have been worked on to make this the event what we want it to be. 2 yrs from now it will be even greater. Thanks for all that support this sport and try to make it grow!
Joe Hurst

Thanks for your continued effort to make things better.

ttt

Sleep Inn Hotel Tel. # 704 549 4544 less than 1 mile from the event will give a special rate If you tell them you are with the Budweiser JJ World Cup!! It will be the best deal around. In that area it will be up to half price of some of the surrounding Lake Hotels. Hope this helps, see you there!

ttt

ttt

Just 30 and over is Masters, as it grows I want to see more women and children divisions, and definately a executive division.
Joe

ttt

ttt

Sleep Inn Hotel Tel. # 704 549 4544 less than 1 mile from the event will give a special rate If you tell them you are with the Budweiser JJ World Cup!! It will be the best deal around. In that area it will be up to half price of some of the surrounding Lake Hotels. Hope this helps, see you there!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Do you have any pre-registered for white belt super heavy weight???

I am pretty sure of that.
I will go back and look when I am at the school.
Joe Hurst

Hooters passes are in hand. JJ has thick 3" medals he says Rock!, Pre reg. are flowing in, Budweiser is making banners. Everything is ready to go.
Joe Hurst

TTT