Bud Crawford vs Prime Cotto

At 140, who wins and why ?

Bud wins it ...cotto has always been overrated ...name one fighter cotto beat that was a top 5 fighter in his prime

dios -

Bud wins it ...cotto has always been overrated ...name one fighter cotto beat that was a top 5 fighter in his prime

He doesn't have the greatest of resumes but to say he is overrated is crazy!'

prime cotto at 140 vs crawford is a toss up to me. prime cotto is flat out good and would be a step above what crawford has faced. however crawford is a great mix of size and skill. i don't see a clear favorite but i'm leaning towards cotto

OnlyPirateFan -
dios -

Cotto is like Fernando Vargas , good fighters, beat some old past their prime great fighters, but lost their most important fights 

dios -
OnlyPirateFan -
dios -

Cotto is like Fernando Vargas , good fighters, beat some old past their prime great fighters, but lost their most important fights 

He lost to a cheater in Margarito, a juiced up Pac and a much bigger Canelo!

He gave Floyd a very tough fight and had an off night against Trout.

He's in the Hall for sure!

Ttt

OnlyPirateFan -
dios -
OnlyPirateFan -
dios -

He lost to a cheater in Margarito, a juiced up Pac and a much bigger Canelo!

He gave Floyd a very tough fight and had an off night against Trout.

He's in the Hall for sure!

All losses ....he should have a win over one of them to be considered a great