BUD WORLD CUP AND RADIO

JOE AND AARON WILL BE ON CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINAS RADIO STATION (106.5 THE END) THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT RULES,WEIGHT CLASS,ETC....THEY WILL BE ON AIR FROM 4 PM TIL 6PM EAST COAST TIME. THE RADIO STATION WILL BROADCAST THIS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.1065.COM -- THE NAME OF THE SHOW THEY WILL BE ON IS (THE BUDWEISER LOUNGE) WITH JACK AND KRISTEN-- IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS GO TO WWW.BUDWEISEWORLDCUP.COM OR WWW.HURSTJIUJITSU.COM
PLEASE GIVE US MORE FEEDBACK ON WHAT INFO WE NEED TO PUT ON THE WEBSITE SO EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME INFO

janurary 10---- charlotte,north carolina

ttt

fuck I can't find their player!!!

It went really well. We will do it again before the event.

The biggest thing the general public still ask "is it like karate" LOL!! Just trying to expand the sport and the get The Budweiser World Cup out there. Last year we had a flow of over 2,000 spectators according to Ticket Master. We were on 4 radio shows over 12 times Dale Earhardt Jr. was a huge help going to radio shows and tv with me. I just want to see it grow. This years Place Jan 10th in Charlotte NC is one nice place. The radio celebrity Jack Daniels and Christan will both be there. Hopefully being Dale Jr's month off he will be there as well. Trooper Garrett and I are going back over there in a week or so trying to catch him.
Respectfully,
Joe Hurst

ttt

The radio show was good. We will go on again before the event. I think we will have a good turn out from Charlotte. There is a lot of advertisement around town.Thanks to 106.5 and Budweiser.

Once we took Royce on the Radio with us it was a huge responce, every one knows Royce. Joa Jr who won last years Dale Jr. went once also as well as many times with Dale Jr. ..... Joe Hurst

I saw the medal design fron JJ to get approved by Budweiser and they are nice!

Sleep Inn Hotel Tel. # 704 549 4544 less than 1 mile from the event will give a special rate If you tell them you are with the Budweiser JJ World Cup!! It will be the best deal around. In that area it will be up to half price of some of the surrounding Lake Hotels. Hope this helps, see you there!

Glad u liked them bro.

everybody will like those medals!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Sleep Inn Hotel Tel. # 704 549 4544 less than 1 mile from the event will give a special rate If you tell them you are with the Budweiser JJ World Cup!! It will be the best deal around. In that area it will be up to half price of some of the surrounding Lake Hotels. Hope this helps, see you there!

ttt

ttt