BUD WORLD CUP AND RADIO

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hooters passes are in hand. JJ has thick 3" medals he says Rock!, Pre reg. are flowing in, Budweiser is making banners. Everything is ready to go.
Joe Hurst

TTT

"I have the medals and pins that will be given at the tournament and folks let me tell you they are the nicest medals that i have made to date truly a colectors item, for those that win them i know that they will be treasured.
JJ"

Were excited, just got word Jeff Monson is in heaveyweight Pro.
It is going to be one classy show!

Gumby will be there to make videos to be sold "On the Mat" We will keeping trying to improve the event! Thanks Gumby!

ttt

Women & Children go first then the Pro Divisions start and then No Gi Divisions after that Gi begins.
Everyone, we really want to bring class to Grappling events and give this great sport the exposure it deserves.Thats why we got Dale Earnhardt Jr last year to go on all those radio and t.v. things w/me. It hit Grappling/Jiu Jitsu, 35 some odd Papers and magazines.
Even a small 2 lines in Time Mag.
I hope to make it better and better each year.
Relentless Pursuit of Recognition of this sport we all have come to love!
Joe Hurst

ttt

ttt

JJ said the medals are really nice!! Thanks Casca Grossa for being apart of us, they will be there selling all their awsome fight gear! Thanks JJ and Carol! Joe Hurst

TTT see ya in a few....

Any Results in the PRO. Divisions?