Budapest tomorrow....

Heading to Budapest in the morning for a stag weekend....any recommendations for bars or nightclubs? 

Always wanted to go and I've found a few but could do with some first hand knowledge. Thanks

They got these bars called ruin bars.  They are super cool!

Spimzla kertz is one I went to and liked

make sure to go to a thermal bath.  I went to scenyzsi or something like that .

budapest is amazing.  Go across the river and go to fishermans bastion on the pest side.

go to the market they got there as well 

love this city ! 

Not sure about nights clubs as I neve went when I was there but I'm sure they are all good.   Hope u like edm tho cuz Europe is all about that 

Budapest is awesome

I went purely for sight seeing, amazing city

Dravenlives - Budapest is awesome

I went purely for sight seeing, amazing city
Went with my wife on our honeymoon. Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Karlovi Vari.

Those thermal baths were the shit. Bathed in one as old as the crusades. Fucking love Europe.

Yeah the ruin pubs are where we are heading first, they look pretty cool. Our hotel is just around the corner from Szimpla Kert.

EDM is everywhere in Europe, I'm not much of a fan but I expect it in nightclubs so I can live with it.

Sceznyi Baths or something is the main one is it not? Will have to head there one of the days.

Yea the scenyi is the big one. It's situated in some giant park where there is some freedom tower or something.   It's fun just to walk to it! So many cool sculptures .  I recall a grim reaper one that was nice .

its just a cool city man.  Girls are hot, food is good.  Everyone is chill as fuck.   

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Yeah the ruin pubs are where we are heading first, they look pretty cool. Our hotel is just around the corner from Szimpla Kert.

EDM is everywhere in Europe, I'm not much of a fan but I expect it in nightclubs so I can live with it.

Sceznyi Baths or something is the main one is it not? Will have to head there one of the days.

It's the main one but it's not the best

Check out gellert baths

Also if caving is any interest to you definitely recommend that

Walking up to buda palace at night is awesome and the statue at the top of gellert hill.

The whole city is just fucking awesome tbh