Buddy of mine just joined Herbalife

He's been annoying the hell out of me with his constant stream of bullshit about it.
I've tried to tell him that it's a pyramid scheme and there is no future with it but he's been brainwashed.

I've used the OG to win arguments with him in the past so please post whatever info you can to help me to convince him to get out while he can.

I've already told him that they were being investigated by the SEC and showed him the article from yesterday about there recent stock plunge Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you did your job, some people just gotta learn the hard way. Phone Post 3.0

OrganoGold! Phone Post 3.0

U fucking dream crusher!!! Ur just negative and trying to bring him down!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm probably just upset because my cells aren't reaching their full potential because im not drinking my "neutron absorption" shake in the morning Phone Post 3.0

How can I expect my body to reach its peak without herbalife........ Phone Post 3.0

Just tell him that your friendship does not involve business, and that if he brings it up again your friendship is over.

It's not amway its confederated products... Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - It's not amway its confederated products... Phone Post 3.0
Go Phone Post 3.0

Badmonkey - Just tell him that your friendship does not involve business, and that if he brings it up again your friendship is over.
I'm fairly certain he's given up on me ever being a potential sale, my intention is to try and convince him to get out.....I guess I should just mind my own buisness Phone Post 3.0

MDFLEX -
Nitecrawler - It's not amway its confederated products... Phone Post 3.0
Go Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Dude that shits is such a scam...my Facebook thread is flooded with that shit Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Ninja Chef - Dude that shits is such a scam...my Facebook thread is flooded with that shit Phone Post 3.0
Stop being so negative u can't crush and control us Phone Post 3.0

Tell him to quit being an idiot follower and leave that group of douchbags. Ok, I'm off to my Crossfit Class! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Ninja Chef - Dude that shits is such a scam...my Facebook thread is flooded with that shit Phone Post 3.0
I know, the worst part is that he got started through some of my old high school buddies that he met through another channel, so now I have all 20 of them posting about how good they feel on facebook. I don't go to Facebook to see happy shit I go there to inwardly gloat about how much better I am than my friends...... Phone Post 3.0

I see cars with big herbal life stickers plastered all over them all around town (central Florida)

What exactly is it? Pyramid scheme direct sales ?

My boss has a pyramid scheme supplement company she keeps trying push on me and Get me to go to meetings and crap. She has totally drank the cool aid with it... I think its called Advocare. Phone Post 3.0

OPs got JUICE! Phone Post 3.0

MDubya - He's been annoying the hell out of me with his constant stream of bullshit about it.
I've tried to tell him that it's a pyramid scheme and there is no future with it but he's been brainwashed.

I've used the OG to win arguments with him in the past so please post whatever info you can to help me to convince him to get out while he can.

I've already told him that they were being investigated by the SEC and showed him the article from yesterday about there recent stock plunge Phone Post 3.0

Herbalife is a dangerous cult, worse than Scientology.

Report him to the authorities immediately or better still, run far away ….. now!

judomf -
MDubya - He's been annoying the hell out of me with his constant stream of bullshit about it.

Herbalife is a dangerous cult, worse than Scientology.

Report him to the authorities immediately or better still, run far away ….. now!
He's already pretty much alienated all of his friends and had to move on to hanging out with his herbalife buddies because we won't tolerate him anymore

HERBALIFE! Phone Post 3.0

Eat some fucking solid food and lift some fucking heavy weight Phone Post 3.0