Buddy ordered a fight kit in July, still not here

Immediately after UFC 189, my buddy ordered a Lawler fight kit. You must be wondering, who the fuck orders a fight kit? Well, that is beside the point. He was just so hyped up after that Rory vs Robbie fight and he wanted to show his appreciation.

Flash forward 3 months later and he still has not received his "Fight Kit" in the mail. About 2 months ago they sent a letter apologizing for the delay and they sent him a free Fight Club t shirt and gave him a 20% discount on the fight kit. Now it's October and he still has not received anything else from them.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, fuck reebok. Get your shit together.

It's in the spell check phase as we speak. Please be patient sir.

chaplinshouse - that's what he gets for supporting a company that robs fighters and offers garbage products
I think that's harsh! He's not supporting reebok, as OP said he wanted to show appreciation for lawlor!

Leave the man alone! Here's to hoping he gets his shit from those ass monkeys at reebok soon OP. Phone Post 3.0

Good, tell him to get a fucking refund. No bs Phone Post 3.0

Get new less gay friends Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ adults buying fight kits. Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk -

It's in the spell check phase as we speak. Please be patient sir.

Lol this....they're still trying to decide if should be spelled with an "e" or "o" Phone Post 3.0

"Fight kit" is a stupid ass name and your buddy is a romo for buying one. Phone Post 3.0

Is the Giblert kit in stock?

"I'm not surprised."--Brendan Schaub

Why would "your buddy" ever everrrr order a fight kit. Phone Post 3.0

"Oh shit, we actually sold one... What do?"
- Reebok

My niece ordered a Rousey fight kit and it arrived two days later.

Powerful DJH - Why would "your buddy" ever everrrr order a fight kit. Phone Post 3.0

He explained why in the OP...

You mean a t-shirt? Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - You mean a t-shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Well yeah, in layman's terms Phone Post 3.0

HexRei -
Powerful DJH - Why would "your buddy" ever everrrr order a fight kit. Phone Post 3.0

He explained why in the OP...
Yeah I wasn't going to read that. The title was sufficient. Ronda probably sold a few globally And a few rich kids in Ireland have mcgregor kit but I just can't see anyone I know in mma community ready to pay $95 for that hunk of shit they're selling. Maybe for a kid or something but if I see a grown man wearing a fight kit at the next event I attend, I'm giving him $95 and a hug. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER -
pidgey - You mean a t-shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Well yeah, in layman's terms Phone Post 3.0
I call them "custom fitted cotton nudie protectors" Phone Post 3.0

In to see his buddy get a Hobby Waller shirt next month.

Lulz at thread Phone Post 3.0