Budweiser World Cup of Jiujitsu

I hate that we lost half of the posts on this site, but I have to give props to Kirik for saving all of the threads and info that he did. Other sites would have gone down completely.

TTT for Kirik

I'm going to try to make it out there, even though the last one had some real issues. I'm certain that the event coordinators have learned from the last one, and this one will run smoother and in a more timely manner.

Puzzled

ttt

Puzzled

They did, and it will.

Dustin

Don't know if you saw my last post before the site crashed. I got your resume to my instructor, Joe Hurst. He's the one coordinating the event. He said he'd be happy to have your help. Keep training, and I'll see you in January.

Andrew

The Event will be held at the Oasis Shriners Temple in the University Area of Charlotte NC, There many nice Hotels around the Lake that is in the University area Resturants and bars. If you remeber last year was held in Concord, NC and was alittle bit out there. This one is held in the University Area in Charlotte and the venue is soooo.... sweet. It is classier than last year! The After Party will be close, at Tipsy's a cool hang out. There will be beer there for those who drink it.
Ref's and all things needed to make last years event better are already been worked on. We will make it better.
There were good size teen divisions last year as well as masters and adult divisions. Over 350 competitors there and over a flow of 2,000 spectators through the coarse of the day. We will run it faster and smoother.
Respect to all competitors and Jiu-Jitsu practitoners.

Respectfully,
Joe Hurst

ttt

ttt

Jan 4th bad date. Too close to new years. Keep us up
todate with this so we can post the infor but hard time for
people with jobs to travel right after the hollidays.

just a suggestion.

scotty

Jan 10th. 2004
Oasis Shriners Temple,
Charlotte NC
It is one classy venue, it will be nicer than last year. It is also in Charlotte not Concord, surrounded by a Lake, many Resturants & Bars as well as hotels and shopping.
I can't wait. The teen divison was huge last year. All total over 350 Competitors. The medals will be awesome as well.

Pro Divison will offer $1,000 per weight class.

Gi- white thru Black belt.
No Gi- beginner - inter. - adv. -- all Adv. winners shall recieve $50 at each weight class. There also will be a full protien shake bar available.

Hope to see you there!

Gumby there will be plenty of beer in the V.I.P. area of the "After Party", Gumby always is V.I.P. in NC.

Respectfully,
Joe Hurst

ttt

TTT to joe.h and crew

whats the website to the event?

The website will be up in a couple weeks at www.budweiserworldcup.com.

ttt

ttt

Still looking to make the super fights.

ttt

Joe & "statue",

I know a Brown Belt (Light Weight/150-160lbs) that is VERY interested in a GI or NO-GI match aginst ANYONE!

I will be in touch!

Dustin

Great, good job this weekend.

TTT FOR JHURST UN BUEN VATO.