BUDWEISER WORLD CUP

ttt I think much work has gone into this event to make it run as smooth as possible.I did fight last year and thought things went bad ,but hey give them a chance to make it better.

South Carloina what school are you from?.................
If I am not mistaken, and I am not, the Arnolds a month later went until 3am. All are trying to make better tournements for everyone. South Carolina and Cooch, dont wanna come...... don't. Simple.
Subfighter1 thanks for comeing back, where do you train? Everyone we will do our best to make it better, as the money grows sponsorship wise and it will!, I hope guys like the negative remember that and still dont come.......
We are looking forward to makeing better run and better paying events for all grapplers, the negative can troll or stay at home.

Joe Hurst

ttt

"Sleep Inn"? Someone stole my idea. I guess there's always the steak house idea..."Sir Loin (side profile of a knight on the sign)"
Seriously, I wish I was headed back NC way so I could support this event. Good luck.

I don't think he wanted to be there either, one way or the other he got our feet in the door and for that I say thanks and much appreciated. Cooch it was harder than one thinks to run an event, Exspecially one of that size. We gave it an honest effort and did our best we will keep trying and makeing it better. Seriously, I want you guys to come back it is just frustrating trying to get it all going and make it good for everybody. From MAL to Hooters exspecially Budweiser to each individual, we are doing our best to make everyone happy!
Maybe you will give us another chance in the future, sorry for coming back so short on the last post.
Joe Hurst

3 Ts

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hooters passes are in hand. JJ has thick 3" medals he says Rock!, Pre reg. are flowing in, Budweiser is making banners. Everything is ready to go.
Joe Hurst

ttt

ttt

ttt

Gumby will be there to make videos to be sold "On the Mat" We will keeping trying to improve the event! Thanks Gumby!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Women & Children go first then the Pro Divisions start and then No Gi Divisions after that Gi begins.
Everyone, we really want to bring class to Grappling events and give this great sport the exposure it deserves.Thats why we got Dale Earnhardt Jr last year to go on all those radio and t.v. things w/me. It hit Grappling/Jiu Jitsu, 35 some odd Papers and magazines.
Even a small 2 lines in Time Mag.
I hope to make it better and better each year.
Relentless Pursuit of Recognition of this sport we all have come to love!
Joe Hurst