Buentello vs Brett Rodgers?

Just got off the phone with my good friend Big Pun and this looks like a potential matchup.

Interesting...

Both will be close to fighting Kimbo

He can't beat either one.

ttt

Very interesting fight. Paul's got the experience and this will be a huge test for Rogers.

great fight.

Lets Go Paul!

Buentello should be a lock in this one

"Kimbo,you were just garbage,man..."

Both are sluggers with little endurance and don't come in shape. It will be a good, entertaining slugfest until they get winded.

On 5 weeks notice, not happening.  Lets stop this rumor now. 

I fear the consequences.

Indeed. Grim consequences imo

Hey, Pav.  Brett was supposedly promised the winner of Kimbo Ken. Is that for real?

KenP - 

Thanks for confirming the offer Pav. I figured your boy tucked.

KenP - On 5 weeks notice, not happening.  Lets stop this rumor now. 

Disappointing. Would have been nice to have a fight to see which guy gets to take out Kimbo in their next fight (pending EXC letting Kimbo take the risk of fighting either guy).

Golden Boy - 
KenP - 

Thanks for confirming the offer Pav. I figured your boy tucked.

Possibly a management decision but I don't believe Rogers "tucked" at all.  This guy will fight anybody. He believes in how power and I think he's being underestimated by a lot of people.

Garv, it's a clear tuck. I'm sure Rodgers would fight Kimbo on 5 weeks notice.

I must be a CBS noob or a Bunetello hater because I really don't see him as being that big a threat to Rodgers. That being said, how much time is enough time is clearly a sliding scale for The Pav. He has sent many of his clients in as sacrificial lambs on much less notice.

"Garv, it's a clear tuck. I'm sure Rodgers would fight Kimbo on 5 weeks notice"

Excellent point. Also and indication that Rodgers or his management acknowledge that Paul is the greater threat.