Buentello vs Brett Rodgers?

Paul got offered a fight last week on the show this weekend. He said yes...but it didn't pan out. Lots of tucks in this sport nowadays.

All the time in the world wouldn't do Rodgers any good. He and Pav know that. After all the trash he talked on Kimbo for ducking I find this very funny.

Golden Boy - All the time in the world wouldn't do Rodgers any good. He and Pav know that. After all the trash he talked on Kimbo for ducking I find this very funny.

Get your lips off Paul's sack.

Paul struggled with an over the hill, out of shape Goodridge.

He has nothing for Kimbo or Rodgers.

You can't blame Rodgers for wanting time to get in proper fight shape.

It's not his fault Paul is hardup for a payday because he can't manage his money.

Too bad; this would have been a good fight ending in a KTFO.

this is so they take brett outta contention for kimbos derailment

GB whats up with the Brett hate???

here is a new article on Brett!!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/61834-brett-rogers-the-man-kimbo-slice-is-afraid-to-fight

Here is Pauls new blog on Kimbo and Rodgers.

http://myfantasymma.com/headhunter.asp

Read what Buentello had to say about the Brett Rodgers offer here:Paul Buentello's Blog

Buentello cracks me up LMAO

"Fighting Brett Rodgers would do nothing for my career and in all honestly would be a fight that would be hard to get motivated for. I relate it to a 12 year MLB veteran getting called down to the Bush Leagues."

this gonna happen!!!! November 8th!!!

Paul said something right about being a 12 yr vet...sometimes after that long in the "big" leagues ya just don;t have what you used to!!!

sn bet anyone???

I'll bet you $100. Screen name bets are for girls. I just got off the phone with Paul and he's training at a new gym for this fight. Its all beginners but thats good because they too throw arm punches from their tip toes.

Oh snap!  lmao

Captain Insano X - 
Golden Boy - All the time in the world wouldn't do Rodgers any good. He and Pav know that. After all the trash he talked on Kimbo for ducking I find this very funny.

Get your lips off Paul's sack.

Paul struggled with an over the hill, out of shape Goodridge.

He has nothing for Kimbo or Rodgers.

You can't blame Rodgers for wanting time to get in proper fight shape.

It's not his fault Paul is hardup for a payday because he can't manage his money.

Has nothing for Kimbo? oh dear, someone hasnt been paying attention lately!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL, same excuse you goons came up for Kimbo. Paul didn't train for Gary and he didn't hold the company up for more money either. He won and Gary went to the hospital. And for the record Paul is a rich man. I just paid him well to roof my house.

I have always liked Paul, great interview and exciting fighter...that being said I think Brett will be too much for him...Golden Boy-I am way too poor to bet you that much, I got a kid on the way :-)...I could 20 and a sn bet???

So is this fight happening or not happening?

Def happening...November 8th...and we don't fear Paul or the consequences!!!

How definite?