Buentello vs. Kimbo in the works!!

Buentello talked all that shit and now the fight is in the works!

Don't get scared now Paul.

Kimbo by uppercut KO in the 1st round...Buentello cannot stand up to Kimbo's rapid punching style

I hope your joking. Not about the idea of Pauly and Kimbo having at it but the idea that Kimbo would beat him is a little far fetched.

Will be sanctioned...and yes, Kimbo has been improving his ground skills

Now THIS would be a fight I would be ok with special rules.

Why would Paul be scared, he has fought far badder men then Kimbo!

TTT for Paul.

Buentello SMOKES Kimbo in boxing or MMA, or backyard

Kimbo has vastly improved and I'd bet he has more fights than Buentello

Don't underestimate the hunger

I'll consider this a troll for now, but props to Kimbo for taking his first mma fight against Paul. I'd rather see this in the boat yard though.

Finally we'll get to see Kimbo knocked the fuck out

i love how everyone talks like kimbo is actually a mma fighter... he is a backyard brawler fighting bums from the train yard for $50

Source? Other than you reading threads on here.

Truewrestler is correct. Kimbo will die.

"Source? Other than you reading threads on here."

Not a one!

It's not a troll job...you can read the other thread.

But WilliamOfOckham, I'd be happy to take some of your $$$$---Paul would win this fast.

He won't have to wait through the 30 count, cuz Kimbo aint getting up once Paul drops him.

"Buentello talked all that shit and now the fight is in the works!

Don't get scared now Paul.

Kimbo by uppercut KO in the 1st round...Buentello cannot stand up to Kimbo's rapid punching style "

LMFAO at this^^ Who has Kimbo EVER KO'd? I do find Kimbo entertaining and he does appear to have skill but he fights cans, wait a minute, thats an insult to cans everywhere. He fights the guys that cans get wins against. It will be nice to see him against someone with undeniable skill to see how he does. I predict Paul by a punch similar to Billy Zanes in Tales From The Crypt, right through the muthafuckin head.

Kimbo get's smoked in this fight pretty quickly

Kimbo couldn't beat a UFC scrub.

Paul will kill him.

lol

paul, will the 'chill dawg' rule be in effect? Also, will this be a 'metal thing' or a 'no metal thing' match?