Buentello vs. Kimbo in the works!!

Do you guys realize the caliber of opponents that Kimbo has faced??

Fan of him or not, Paul Buentello has fought for the UFC Heavyweight championship, Kimbo has KO'd guys that deliver pizza and smoke weed after work

this fight will only be worth seeing to watch Kimbo get his TEEF knocked out

Is this like your "Rickson Gracie is going to fight this year" thread you started about 6 months ago.

Yeah, he was the one who swore he had it on good info that Rickson was fighting this NYE.

I'd say Paul is a favorite under any rules, but withh MMA rules he is about -20000 IMO. Kimbo may have improved his skills on the ground and/or in the clinch, but he would still get killed by Paul in close.

Paul's fighting is sweeter than burritos and tacos,

He wins this fight all night long.

He'd take Kimbo's bread and feed the birds.

As someone on another thread so eloquently stated...Paul by anything he wants because he "doesn't have all day".....

paul will destroy kimbo.

buentello by scissor kick to the back of the head....HE COMING FOR KIMBO LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY!

hope this actually happens

ttt for Paul

i would pay to see this

Didn't Paul already end the legend of Tank? He'll do the same with Kimbo.

Paul via 1st round KO.

Can we get confirmation from Iceberg....

ALL DAY!, thats how long it would take for Kimbo to KO someone. From what I've seen he's never put someone to sleep befor and I don't see him starting with paul. ALL DAY! thats what they're gonna need to wake Kimbo up after about the 1 minute mark of the fight.

HEY PAUL.

If this fight is in the works, let's chat about it's online distribution. The Kimbo / Gannon fight has made very good money in online distribution, especially went it went live.

-Chris
chris@mma.tv

Iceberg told Paul to e-mail him. Paul told Iceberg to e-mail crazybobcook@hotmail.com to set this up. This could be in the works. Ice, are you sure your ready for another challenger from this forum?

Pride is putting this fight on..LOL

SOURCE?

cheers,

jj

"Fan of him or not, Paul Buentello has fought for the UFC Heavyweight championship, Kimbo has KO'd guys that deliver pizza and smoke weed after work"

lol the UFC HW division consists of guys who deliver pizza and smoke weed after work

Better start planning ahead for the venue.

I think that the boat yard is usually reserved a few months in advance, unless you want a weekday.

"Yeah, because Tim Sylvia, Brandon Vera, Jeff Monson and Andrei Arlovski all deliver pizza and smoke weed after work..."

Well if the UFC division didnt suck like it does now most of them would be out of a job and delivering pizzas