Buff looking rough....

NSFW Language 

https://twitter.com/20x20apparel/status/1262865915525435392?s=21

Better promo than 95% of the WWE roster

Bruh, wtf happened?? I remember seeing an indy promo he did a few years ago and he was in way better shape.

He had a real bad car crash but I thought they fixed him up. This must be new

ShanTheMan -

The accident was at least 5 years ago. He has several Cameo vids and he’s fucked up in every one.

No clue about his face being busted in that video.

Koma -
ShanTheMan -

The accident was at least 5 years ago. He has several Cameo vids and he’s fucked up in every one.

Also gotta note someone here said he sounds like a gay Bobby Hill and I cant unhear it

wow…

If you look at his cameo page, the intro video looks like he’s been injecting synthol in to his biceps. They look off.

ShanTheMan -
Koma -
ShanTheMan -

Also gotta note someone here said he sounds like a gay Bobby Hill and I cant unhear it

Ha!

The last I heard of him he was “The Handsome Stranger” on a companionship/dick slinging site for old ladies 

1 Like

![](upload://vm17CCqNnSKzu40v1E2JLyHr4ll.png)

supposedly a month old

Damn

How was he beat up?

Looks like Stallone here.

So I’m guessing he ain’t a gigolo anymore?

He moves and sounds like hes got Cerebral Palsy 

I thought he was working as some kind of Duece Bigelow type man whore but damn the guy looks rough.

God damn it. Hopefully he's doing alright.

I guess Buff ain’t the stuff anymore.

BigTedBear -

I thought he was working as some kind of Duece Bigelow type man whore but damn the guy looks rough.

I fairness to him, I have heard being just a gigolo is a pretty hard life, paid for every dance, selling each romance...you end up sad and lonely, no one will take a chance on you....

Humala bebuhla zeebuhla boobuhla

Humala bebuhla zeebuhla bop, indeed. 

1 Like

That was funny tho i enjoyed that. Lol