Buffalo '66 (movie)

Great flick. Very under rated, im not sure why this is an obscure title. Dark comedy set in Buffalo. Really enjoyed it coming from the rust belt myself.

Check it out if you haveny already, its on hulu and amazon prime for free currently

I enjoyed it, but it was fucking weird.

Wasn't he Hollywood's "cool" weird guy for a while, then he got a bit too weird. Had fellow weirdo Chloe Sevigny sucking his dick in a shitty movie.

Special spot in my heart for this one. Really connected with Gallo. I showed it to my gf at the time and asked "does he remid you of anyone?", she confirmed it "you'.

I'm just too tightly wound and focus on the small shit cause it just gets on ur nerves.

I have mellowed since I had seen it after it came out on IFC back in the day.

lessthanzero -

Special spot in my heart for this one. Really connected with Gallo. I showed it to my gf at the time and asked "does he remid you of anyone?", she confirmed it "you'.

I'm just too tightly wound and focus on the small shit cause it just gets on ur nerves.

I have mellowed since I had seen it after it came out on IFC back in the day.

Yep, it is a film that makes the ridiculous seem familiar! I watch it and i find many similarities to the main character and similarities between ricci's character and my wife. They are all somewhat caricatures but they are still very relatable imo

mestregruber - I enjoyed it, but it was fucking weird.
It is indeed. But thats what makes it good if you ask me. Its dysfunctional but relatable

I've never watched this. I was a big fan of Gallo's short music stint though, he's one weird talented crazy person.

my buddy used to prank call him and he told my buddy one night that he would find him and blow his head off with a shotgun. Pretty wound up

Shinsplint -

I've never watched this. I was a big fan of Gallo's short music stint though, he's one weird talented crazy person.

my buddy used to prank call him and he told my buddy one night that he would find him and blow his head off with a shotgun. Pretty wound up

Give it a go. If you like movuew that are weid or strange youll probably like it. Its unique

Holy hell at he typos, sorry ^

I liked it a lot

Fantastic. Saw it in a theatre with my close friend from Buffalo - still quote it to this day. 

I saw it a long time ago, but barely remember it now. Might check it out over the weekend

Awesome movie