Buffer: The man, the myth, the ladies man (pics)

57 years old and still giving zero fucks what you think about him!

When he brings a girl back to his hotel room. He disrobes and yells, "IIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIIME!" Phone Post 3.0

Money cant buy looks. But it can buy ab implants and expensive watches and booze. Phone Post 3.0

looks like he got AB etching done.

Charizard - Money cant buy looks. But it can buy ab implants and expensive watches and booze. Phone Post 3.0

and a whole lot a hoes!

I thought he batted for the other team. I guess i ve been hearing some bullshit. He appears to be a ladies man for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ the implants.

Feel kind of sorry for him now :/

If your gonna bash, ur gonna get banned. Please if u have nothing good to say, well, u know.

Thank you.

Bruce has always came across as a solid guy, especially on here.

On the abs, I beleive he had some sort of liposculting procedure that removed some of the subcutaneous fat over the abdominals, making them more prominent. I think there is a an interview or something out there with this info.

ab implants?

BubblesNS - I thought he batted for the other team. I guess i ve been hearing some bullshit. He appears to be a ladies man for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I heard this as well.

MrZipplokk -

If your gonna bash, ur gonna get banned. Please if u have nothing good to say, well, u know.

Thank you.

If only the mods were as concerned with the horribly racist dialogue that is always present on the OG

But be careful, don't make fun of a ring announcer! Phone Post 3.0

FreeCandy - ab implants?

It's the lighting bro.

(Seriously).

MrZipplokk -

Thank you.

Point of clarification, please:

Is speculating that he has ab implants/sculpting bashing????

Because it looks like those are ab implants... Phone Post 3.0

He will probably come on here and comment on the 'abs'. 

I was speaking of the 3 or 4 others who were deleted.

Thanks again ;-)

Ramy Daoud -
MrZipplokk -

Thank you.

If only the mods were as concerned with the horribly racist dialogue that is always present on the OG

But be careful, don't make fun of a ring announcer! Phone Post 3.0
And despite the fact that there aren't separate terms of service, they'll simply say "that's the OG, it's okay there."

I'd like to offer a remedial course on the user conduct section of the terms of use for those who need assistance. Phone Post 3.0

How can anyone hate on Buffer, has a great job, lots of money and bangs hot women.

MrZipplokk -

He will probably come on here and comment on the 'abs'. 

I was speaking of the 3 or 4 others who were deleted.

Thanks again ;-)

Now look what you did!!

He's gonna come on here and know people were bashing not because the posts are here (you deleted those, thankfully) but because you made a post commenting on it. And then I did. And then you responded, furthering the damage done! And now I'm still taking about it because I'm all worked up and he's going to see this too!

How are you going to explain to Bruce that, instead of PMing the offenders, you drew attention to his detractors by telling us they were teasing the Buff man?? You're fucked now, man. Kirik's gonna be pissed when he leaves...

K: "Bruce! What's up? You don't post anymore!"
BB: "The UG sucks now, nothing but trolls."
K: "Who trolled you? I'll have their head!"
BB: "...actually, I don't know. But Zippy was saying it happened so I left to bang hot chicks and never went back."
K:"....let me call you right back, Buff."

And then you're a mud, just like that. Damn.

Well, the silver lining is at least there's still a chance to get ahead of his. Let's delete the whole fucking thread and repost the OP. We'll do it live. I'll write it now and we'll do it live! Phone Post 3.0

Buffer is a stud.

I for one am happy to see a guy who in many ways has won more than lost.

Good for him.