Build a shed or buy one? Anyone have a plastic shed?

Bought a 6x5 plastic shed from Costco last year and it went up easy and is pretty weather proof.
https://www.costco.com/suncast-6’-x-5’-modern-shed.product.100655097.html

I went to a lot and picked out a pre-made shed. It cost some money, but not a lot more than the materials would have cost. This way, I didn’t have to screw with the logistcs of getting and moving materials. I was doing some inside construction/remodeling, and needed a shed quick.

I got a 10x20shed with skylights delivered and set up for a bit over $3000. I was satisfied.

The guy who delivered had his son helping him who was 7 years old tops. This kid was driving a forklift and worked his ass off. I gave the guy a $40 tip to do something fun with his son.

1 Like

I bought a 12x20 with a loft set up and delivered for 8,000.00. It’s a nice one.

1 Like

I built one about 2 summers ago. Every plastic one in the neighbor hood looked like shit, but I’m in Canada, and the winters are not kind to them. Price wise I would have been better going with a kit but I wanted a tin roof. It cost me $2400 CND including patio slabs for a floor.

1 Like

12x20 I think. Had it built for storage at the pool. Had it a month but seems sturdy. Sits on blocks. Gonna run electric to it once I have time. Cord looks dumb I know.

1 Like

What was the price of your shed?