Building web-site, need ppl to test it out -

Hey guys,

Anyone who knows me on this board, knows that I am a lawyer, who ended up in the auto-industry, and eventually landed into finance. Weird career path, but whatever.

However, as all smart OG'ers I am trying to start a business on the side. The problem is that I built a web-site, and since I am the person that built it, I have problems seeing the problems with it.

It's like staring into the eyes of your own child, so I need some people to tell me how to make it work better.

Obviously it's not done (since a lot of it is in latin, just trying to check the functionality), but the basic components are there.

The premise is a craigslist where people can find side-work, but have the professionalism of Angie's list, without having our clients be businesses.

Please take a look and tell me what you think. There will be blue name rewards to those who can give me the best feedback!!!

Here is where I am building it

http://collarboard.devshop.info

Thanks!

Busto

FYI, open on chrome or firefox, haven't fixed I.E. or other browser functionality yet

bunch of pre-set logins to test functionality as well, but like I said, I really need to figure out the basic things wrong with it that are confusing

http://collarboard.devshop.info

that's the direct link

You're gonna make it look pretty right? lol

What language is: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec turpis tellus, vulputate in orci vitae, accumsan faucibus mi. Nam vehicula turpis nec volutpat laoreet.

cause that's what I see on your site Phone Post 3.0

also: PipingLandscaping/
Plumbing/

that needs to be edited Phone Post 3.0

Apparently you should not hire Phillip Reynolds.

Not sure why though, since I'm not fluent in Latin.

everything is kind of in made-up programming/latin language.

We want to make it look pretty but remember it's tough to look at your own stuff and sometimes realize what's wrong with it.

That's why I need everybody's help! All feedback is welcome, seriously.

Are you sure that you want to organize your job catagories by Blue Collar, White Collar, and Pink Collar?  Isn't that, you know.... Sexist?

what do you suggest

bustowithnobra - everything is kind of in made-up programming/latin language.

We want to make it look pretty but remember it's tough to look at your own stuff and sometimes realize what's wrong with it.

That's why I need everybody's help! All feedback is welcome, seriously.

If you need someone to tell u how to make it pretty you can PM me, I'm a graphic designer at an advertising agency

Looks good! The review system is nice ... Good idea. I hope you do well with the new venture. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you,

the idea was born from an out of work OG'er who said that he used to do a certain field, but couldn't find anyone to hire him.

So why not just work on your own, with a review system, and a resume that ppl can check?

That's what the idea is at least.

CL is too trashy, angies list is just businesses. We are trying to bypass the contractor all-together, right to the source of labor

PM sent Jahy