Bulldog Rides Rocking Horse!! Lmao

Good stuff, VU

If I wasn't away from home so much, the bulldog is the breed I would buy, regardless of how expensive they are. I love those little fat beasts. 

Awesome vid!

Big EP - 

If I wasn't away from home so much, the bulldog is the breed I would buy, regardless of how expensive they are. I love those little fat beasts. 

Awesome vid!

They Are the best....so good with kids, snuggles and there smart...but they dont like uniforms...lol at least all 4 my buddy has had...his daughter did this to poor Miss Chubbs a while back...shit cracks me up everytime I see it.

LMAO...Poor Misses Chubbs!

Sinful1 - Good stuff, VU
Back at you :) Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
TX_432 - For later Phone Post 3.0
Smart move
VU Phone Post 3.0
It delivered VU Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
TX_432 - For later Phone Post 3.0
Smart move
VU Phone Post 3.0
It delivered VU Phone Post 3.0
Lol awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

Is there a bulldog that doesn't ride a skateboard?  Every bulldog vid I see they ride a skateboard, sled, surfboard, etc. That breed seems to really love riding things.  

Yeah, my wife's. It looks just like that dog in the video but is a little "special", if she was human she would ride the short bus. Phone Post 3.0

jasperb -
Trust -

Is there a bulldog that doesn't ride a skateboard?  Every bulldog vid I see they ride a skateboard, sled, surfboard, etc. That breed seems to really love riding things.  

Yeah, my wife's. It looks just like that dog in the video but is a little "special", if she was human she would ride the short bus. Phone Post 3.0
Lol but I'm sure she's still a snuggle hound! Phone Post 3.0

2TT Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Big EP - 

Awesome vid!

They Are the best....so good with kids, snuggles and there smart...but they dont like uniforms...lol at least all 4 my buddy has had...his daughter did this to poor Miss Chubbs a while back...shit cracks me up everytime I see it.

im stealing this for a halloween costume idea for next year. this is fantastic.

garythekid -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
J Macc 01 - Yeah. I have a valley bulldog, and he's super smart as well. So, I'm partial to bullies. Haha.

Thanks for posting that! Killer dog.
My BF has always had them, I love those drooling, farting , snugly hounds so much lol Phone Post 3.0
Did you just come out?!?! Phone Post 3.0
Lmao... My Best Friend. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_mojodmonky -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Big EP - 

Awesome vid!

im stealing this for a halloween costume idea for next year. this is fantastic.
Lol awesome!!! Pics when u do please

VU Phone Post 3.0

Fuck he's a good kid Phone Post 3.0

Lol bump Phone Post 3.0