Bum of the Month Club

xcouturefan - 
thegrundle - shut it xcouturefan, u do realize troll topics like urs here are ruining this website? and if ur not trolling plz stop watching mma.

I'm not trolling.

I've been watching and following the sport on a daily basis since UFC 5. If it wasn't for people like me the sport probably wouldn't have survived the dark days. Writing politicians and cable companies in support of mma, driving 6 hours to watch live Extreme Challenge shows.

ok seriously if thats the case, Why bother with this thread?
Yo do realize that this thread is made 3x a week for the last 4 years?

This thread is about Fedor saying he only wants to fight the best.

He wouldn't have 10 fights against fighters with losing or .500 records if that were true.

Plus, fighting Lindland who is 2 weight classes below and having to cheat to beat him.

You speak the truth, it's just that its been said so many times it gets old....

bakalol -  You speak the truth, it's just that its been said so many times it gets old....

Good point.

How do these opponents look to you, fag?

Carlton Jones (1-4)

Jay McCown (1-3)

Chris Guillen (13-12)

Justice Smith (0-1)

Rick Slaton (2-1)

Sherman Pendergast (11-14)

Oh, and this person has only had 11 fights total and only 1 victory against a top 20 HW.

But you suck his dick everyday?

lol @ people trying to discredit his wins over Sylvia and Arlovski. Meanwhile, the last UFC HW title fight was between Frank Mir and a 3-1 pro wrassler. Just a year earlier, these were the guys Fedor was "ducking" by not signing with the UFC, then he drops them both in the first round and all the sudden they were on a "career downslide". Yeah, they were, and Fedor sent them there.

His wars against Nog and Mirko were the best of his career.

Kakkarotto_san - How do these opponents look to you, fag?

Carlton Jones (1-4)

Jay McCown (1-3)

Chris Guillen (13-12)

Justice Smith (0-1)

Rick Slaton (2-1)

Sherman Pendergast (11-14)

Oh, and this person has only had 11 fights total and only 1 victory against a top 20 HW.

But you suck his dick everyday?

^^^^^Classy.

You have to resort to insults instead of stating your opinion. And instead of talking about Fedor you have to change the subject.

KIMURACRUNCH speaks the correct.

Fedor said in an interview a few weeks ago about wanting to fight the best,,,, and then u use opponents from the start of his career???

If Frank Mir and Randy Couture arnt on a downslide I don't know who is.

I really don't think anyone doubts Fedor is great fighter. Maybe and thats a maybe the best HW.

Yes he has beaten good competition. The big problem is the HW division is not stacked and deep in top talent like other divisions where you can beat 4 or5 top, top guys.

He HAS to fight the best HW's now which is in the UFC. No one should argue this. Rogers is probably the only guy he can fight outside the UFC. If anyone mentions Overeem as a challenge I'll puke.

thegrundle - KIMURACRUNCH speaks the correct.

Fedor said in an interview a few weeks ago about wanting to fight the best,,,, and then u use opponents from the start of his career???

Rogers is the best? LOL

Fedor is the best heavyweight ever, in the weakest division ever.

I don't think you can point out a more accomplished fighter at HW.

CocoonOfHorror - 
xcouturefan - As said above.

I respect all fighters, win or lose. Even if you have a losing record as a fighter you still stepped up and tested your skills.

i cant take you at your word when you called them "bums" in the title.

It's a figure of speech.

I shouldn't have used it though.

"Fedor Only Fights The Best" would have worked as well.

VTFD<!--Session data-->

xcouturefan - 
thegrundle - KIMURACRUNCH speaks the correct.

Rogers is the best? LOL

If you think about it there aren't that many intriguing match-ups for Fedor in ANY organization.

Outside of the UFC you have Overeem, Rogers, Barnett, and arguably Werdum and Monson.

In the UFC you have Lesnar, Carwin, and arguably Big Nog, Frank Mir, and Cain.

Perhaps you experts should email these people and explain who should be #1. I'm sure they'll quickly correct their mistake.

MMAWEEKLY Top 10
HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION (over 205 pounds)
#1 Heavyweight Fighter in the World: Fedor Emelianenko

Bloodyelbow Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAPlayground Top 10
#1 Fedor Emelianenko

BloodyKnux Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

ComleteMartialArts Top 10
No. 1 Fedor Emelianenko

MMANEWS Top 10
HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION (up to 265 LBS.)
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAFanhouse Top 10
Top 10 Heavyweights in MMA
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAOnTap Top 10
Heavyweight
1. Fedor Emelianenko (1)

MMAPunch Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

TAGGRadio Top 10
#1 Fedor Emelianenko

FightingMMA Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

Bleacherreport Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

Worldofcombat Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMATorch Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

Fine. Rogers may not be the best, but its not like Brock and Cain have proven to be FAR better. All these guys that u say Fedor MUST prove himself to,, uh-uh. This has been said forever now... STFU already.

anyways who were all these threats that Fedor ducked?

I'd say 'The Diver' Salmon

....end of thread