Bummed. Hunting trip cancelled

Annual deer hunting trip canceled this year. Missouri's rifle season begins next week. I've been hunting with the same family for 10 years on some farm property, but 1/2 the property has been sold. So my group has decided to cancel. I'm scrambling to find somewhere else to hunt, but very unlikely this close to the season.

Totally bummed, this is my one time per year to get away from wife and kids for a few days for some quiet time in the woods.

Hope to eventually purchase some property for myself.

Sucks Phone Post 3.0

That does suck. I've been in a stand all day and haven't seen shit Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear that man. How long ago did the piece of property sell? You guys had no plan B in place?

Thats annoying. Let us hope you sort something out soon, so you can get some meat in the freezer. VU.

Phone Post 3.0

Rough Bearing - Sorry to hear that man. How long ago did the piece of property sell? You guys had no plan B in place?
He said he's been hunting private property for the last 10 years. Why would there be a plan b? Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - 
Rough Bearing - Sorry to hear that man. How long ago did the piece of property sell? You guys had no plan B in place?
He said he's been hunting private property for the last 10 years. Why would there be a plan b? Phone Post 3.0

If I was hunting private property and the option was taken away I'd be looking for a new area to hunt...thus forming a plan B.

At the very least I'd say fuck it and head out somewhere with the boys and pound some beers. But thats just me...